September 17, 2014 | 2178 users online

Polishes - Essie - Beach Bum Blu

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by alliebeaar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this stuff does not chip. it's a nice polish

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by merullo23

Beautiful mermaid blue, has a certain shimmer to it that is nearly foil like. Perfect for summer. Formula is really nice and opacity is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by mafe23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this color i'm usually a neutral color kind of girl but i got this color as a birthday present and may i say it changed my mind. It is such a nice consistency non messy and very nice color. It makes me feel like a mermaid every time i wear it now. I get compliments about it all the time. I am going to buy this again when i run out

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Stunning metallic aquamarine, another one of those gorgeous mermaid-y colors (which I love!) This polish always caught my eye whenever I saw it on store shelves, it really does stand out. This is a cute, fun shade and it's so vibrant. Not what I would call sophisticated, but it's not tacky or juvenile either. More like what I would wear in the summertime or for a pedi.
Excellent formula, opaque in two coats. No problems with application or wear. Four lippies instead of five because it stained my nails a bit. Still love it, would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by AmyMendoza

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was given this color as a gift but I don't think I would have bought this color if I had a choice. Granted the color is nice but I don't do frosts! No matter how carefully you try the polish still comes out brush-strokey! Which is an absoulute pet peeve of mine! However, the polish was smooth & runny (In a good way) dries fast but you have to be careful because you can get bubbles, but nothing a coat of Essie Good To Go can't fix. I can't say anything about the staying power or how many days you can go before you get chips or tip wear because no polish or color ever lasts on my nails for more then 2 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by SM824star

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually didn't buy this, my mom did.... she decided she hated it so she gave it to me. Later, when I was reading makeupandbeautyblog.com, I realized it looked EXACTLY LIKE CHANEL AZURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I! I really wanted that polish so I pretty much freaked. I love the finish and consistency. DUPE ALERT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by RosB

A beautiful vibrant blue polish that's my first Essie purchase. The first coat was patchy but the second was excellent, smooth and opaque in coverage. A perfect summer look

rated 1 of 5 on 4/7/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by NPNewb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This nail polish is hideous. It looks so trashy, in my opinion. To his own, but it's the formula, not necessarily the color (but I don't really like the color) that makes this stuff horrible. Even Googling images of it, I don't like it when I see it on others. I don't know what possessed me to but this. I'll wear it on my toes, but my feet look like I'm dead when I wear it. GROSS.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:42:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

this color is gorgeous, and unique! you only need 2 coats, it goes on smooth and stays put. Not really a fan of the metallic polishes, but I appreciate this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by MarianCan

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I highly recommend this color as well.Beautiful color!I have it on my toes and my finger nails and today is my 7th day wearing this stuff on my nails.It does take a couple of coats but then again,the rest of my other polish's do to.I love Essie nail polish and what you see in the bottle,is what you get on your nails.I think it all depends on the application,base coat,top coat etc.Its soooo pretty for the spring:)I will repurchase this color.