July 29, 2014 | 2013 users online

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 1:59:00 AM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! It's $1 and has been one of the best drugstore makeup products i've ever used. I'm into higher quality makeup now, so I would not repurchase. But if I wasn't, I'd still be buying this.
The tube is quite small but you get a decent amount of product. It does not clump, flake, didn't transfer, nothing. The brush is large and thick and was great at getting my lashes separated. It did add some good volume and was a true black. It also holds up very well for not being waterproof. I can sweat all day and this stuff would not run.
I cannot truly say anything negative about this stuff. Especially for what it is, it preforms amazingly.
The formula, just like their liquid liner, is a balance between thin enough to apply easily and thick enough to do it's job.
It dries fast and is easily buildable. Though you won't need to really layer much since it does it's job on the first try.

Though this won't give you dramatic, fake looking lashes, it's an amazing boost to lashes and creates a noticeable effect.

highly recommended for anyone who doesn't spend much on makeup and great when you first start playing around with it.