L.A. Colors Thin Tip Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Polyvinyl Pyrolidone (PVP), Methyl Cellulose, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Polyparaben. May contain ( /-): Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide, (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've never been the type of person that could do a winged eyeliner and I've purchased so many different types, gel eyeliner with a brush, liquid felt tipped eyeliners, pencils etc. but could never perfect it and was a bit skeptical about purchasing anymore liquid eyeliners. I went ahead since it was only $ 1.25 at my Dollar Tree store, I figured I had nothing to lose aside from $1.25. Well, I tried to do the winged liner, the formula went on nicely (had to do a few swipes) didn't dry that quick so i could fix any errors that I made and set in a reasonable amount of time without smearing all over my eyelids and when it did that, i could grab a q-tip and just wipe it away . It lasted all day and didn't budge on my oily lids without primer! I was so impressed that i bought a back up. I may have to stock up now because i think that the brush and the length of handle is what helps me with the winged liners. I just can't seem to make it work with the longer handles like the WnW liquid eyeliner.
Would definitely recommend for someone starting out with the winged liner look without spending a whole lot of money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the brush and how easy it is to use! I like a perfect crisp thin line exactly on the lash line, and I was able to get this the first time I tried it. Amazing! I usually find brushes hard to control but this one is very very thin and the right firmness and length. Feels soft on the skin too, goes on smoothly without skipping or tugging. When I'm finished I'm actually going to try the (cleaned) brush with the new Stila Got Inked Cushion Liner I've just ordered. I understand is quite liquidy, so I think it will work.

I got the color black and its very well pigmented. Lasts all day and is smudgeproof as advertised. Doesn't run on my oily lids. Removes easily. The only cons I can see is it can look slightly cracked (I do mean slightly, you have to look extremely close up to see). Also, it sometimes makes my lids feel slightly irritated. Overall its a great liner for a great price.

I really wanted this eyeliner to be all I hoped it would but unfortunately it wasn't.
The formula is nice, it lasts all day and doesn't run or flake
But I detest the brush, I'm not a makeup artist and I prefer a solid foam or bristle eye liner brush.
This one is pretty long and flicks easily so it's pretty simple to make a mistake.
I do however like how easily it's washed off.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this eyeliner. I get it for $1 @ dollar tree. I used Lancome Artliner for a long time but can no longer spend nearly $30 on eyeliner. So I've tried at least 10-15 different kinds of liquid trying to find a replacement, high end and drug store. I have oily eyelids so liquid always creases and smears on me but not this one. I can use this alone with no primer and it lasts all day long, very pigmented too. the only downside is that the brush not very forgiving and the formula is quite wet. it took a while to really get the application down but the long wear and great color is totally worth it. $1!!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for the price! Purchased after seeing this in my local dollar tree and I am so glad I found this. The brush is a little difficult to work with so if you are a beginner you might want to stay away from this, but for the price it is unbeatable. This eyeliner last all day. Going to go pick another on up for my car makeup bag!

Really good liquid liner. It has a very fine tip so you really get a precise liner. It's super pigmented and nice.

I find it surprising that I like this product so much - got it from a local Dollar Tree for only $1! it's a brush tip, so it may be a little bit more difficult to work with, but it's a very pigmented product, dries quickly, but wing wears off a bit by the end of the day. Slight issue I've had with it is that sometimes, when applying it, the formulation settles or something, but it will be a lot less pigmented (kind of looks like it's been mixed in with water). But for a dollar.

Got this product from dollar tree to try since it had good reviews. I found some yellow mold or something in it, yuck. Will not buy again.

Love this product. Cheap so cheap, drys fast and last all day long. When I wash it off, it doesn't smudge or smear. Sucks I can't find anymore at the nearest Dollar Tree store! I need more brown liner!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

this is a great affordable liquid liner. this was the second liq liner i ever purchased. NYC was the first which is probably one of my favs still as well as LA Colors. i love the formula & the brush on these! This liner is great for the price, even better!
PRICE/AVAILIBILITY- these liners cost me $1 but ive seen them from $1-1.50. I can find LA Colors at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Big Lots & cherryculture. I love LA Colors esp since they are Cruelty free brand!! woohoo!
SHADE/FORMULA-
i believe that there are 3 shades- Brown, Black Brown and Black-i own dark brown & black & they are both extremely pigmented & apply so well!! Dark brown is just that a really dark brown & black is def black. they do dry to a flat finish i love that its not glossy like some liq liners tend to be. the formula is nearly perfect. its not too thin or too thick. its perfect basically. i have not experienced any smearing or running into lashes, no transferring anywhere. it dries fast. not too fast but fast enough that you dont have to worry about blinking.
PACKAGING- this is a plastic tube that is irregular shaped about an inch big that has a twist on top with brush attached. the brush is a great size. its not to long or too small. it fits great in my hands & it maneuvers easily around the eyes. it was a simple brush to use when i first started using liq liners. the brush itself is a traditional style with brush like bristles. the bristles themselves are small enough to make small precie lines but also allows for thicker more dramatic lines. i find this brush so nice to use. it made it easy to learn how to define my eyes w/out worryin about messing up. the bristles are tightly put together w/ no fray or loose hairs. the liq liner peforms nicely paired with this brush applicator. the stopper inside also is pretty tight. i know with the dark brown one its really tight that it sometimes is hard to get the brush out for some reason. but typically the stopper takes off just enough liner so that you wont get globs of it all over the place.
overall, this was one of my first liq liners but still is one of my favorites. i love the dark brown shade esp for my pale skin bc sometimes black looks harsh with some looks. but its dark enough that it works for defining lash line. this is also great for winged looks. the brush allows for the little flick out at the end which i love but cant do so great but w/ this i can! i think for $1 its a great liner! def worth the try. i will repurchase definitely when i run out. ive used this liner for a few months now & still have plenty left. the formula hasnt changed or dried up any so far! i always shake my liq liners first to make sure the formula is good to go since i do store mine on their sides in a drawer. if you are a fan of liquid liners, then you should def try this! i love em & hope to never be without them!