Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Liquid Concealer Wand

on 5/22/2015 5:00:00 PM

I bought this when looking for a cheap concealer for a gig as I had left my regular one at home. It fit my needs as far as being cheap went. Other than that, I liked nothing about this product. It went scaly/patchy right after application, it made me orange after I had taken care to buy it in the fairest shade and it did nothing in the realm of concealing. I hate being so negative and I usually love Wet n Wild, but this just didn't work for me.

on 5/9/2015 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This wasnt too effective as a concealer, but i used it for undereye circles, and mainly as top of cheekbone highlighter. It worked really well as a highlighter, but not too crazy about using it as a concealer.

on 11/18/2013 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product isn't great. It's ok for under eyes, but not if they are at all dry, it just cakes. It doesn't cover any blemishes. Yeah, I wouldn't recommend it.

on 8/2/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like this very much. I used this under my eyes and it seemed cakey even putting it on with my beauty blender. If I tried to blend it more so it would be cakey, it would come off and look uneven. It's not worth it even though I paid $3. You could get something better with that $3 lol.

on 8/26/2011 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Some Wet n Wild products are good but this one was not. I got the medium shade which turned out to be darker than it looked. I think the container is colored and does not show the actual product..something I do not favor. The coverage is poor and the texture and blend-ability is under average. Do not waste even the low price on this item.