October 30, 2014 | 1058 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Haze Of Love

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am shocked at how much I like this. Unlike the other poster I "am" of age. I compare it to Butter London Tramp Stamp.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by CultureCreature

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not normally one to write this, but this color is a little too 'old' for a twenty-something. Now, anyone can pull off anything if they set their mind to it, but I put this shade on and just said "blahs". It also chipped within minutes. Not a great color out of this fantastic line from WnW.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite fall/winter nail color this year! It is such a gorgeous red shade. It doesn't have any blue undertones, it's just a nice brick red and it is a perfect fall/winter shade. I bought this at walmart for 2.50$ cdn. It applies like a dream and it only takes two coats to get a great color. I was looking for the perfect red and I finally found it. I'm so shocked at how little this awesome bottle of nail polish cost me. I have a few wet n wild polishes and I don't think I'll ever go to the more expensive stuff. Definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by bedeathinker98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loving these Wet and wild megalast colors. I normally purchase more expensive polishes, but never again. Good coverage, great shine, wonderful brush size. Everything I want in a polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 12:02:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the second polish I've tried from the Megalast line and this line is just great. It's only $2, it applies smoothly, dries quickly, and can go a good few days without any major chips. This color is lovely for fall and winter. It's a deep brick red/oxblood color. It's opaque in 2-3 coats. I would definitely recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ieatmacmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since fall is right around the corner I had to check out my local drug store to see if they had any fall "esque" nail polishes and BAM! I ran into this and boy am I thankful because I found my signature color for fall! I love Wet n Wild's Megalast line because one it's affordable, two it's opaque, and three it screams "FALL"! I have never had a problem with the Megalast nail polishes, my all time favorite nude is from there line and it is called "Sugar Coat" which is my go to. But what is even more amazing about this product is how opaque the color is with just one coat but I usually love to intensify it by adding an extra coat so 2 in total and, as a nurse I am always washing my hands and these never fail when it comes to chipping which is a BIG PLUS FOR ME. The colors last for about 2 weeks and that is with intense hand washing and that should most definitely tell you something about this nail polish. The brush is amazing, and I love that it doesn't bubble up on my nails like many other polishes have which is a winner in my book. If you're looking for an amazing fall color I highly recommend this because it looks fabulous in both light and dark skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:22:00 AM More reviews by smokex12

This nail polish is definitely going to be a staple in my collection. I love dark nail polishes, no matter what season it is, and this is just perfect. I really love the Megalast collection in general, and this is just a gorgeous color. I like cream finishes as opposed to shimmer, glitter or jelly, and this completely did it for me. It's a beautiful color, and the finish is amazing. All over all, the perfect cabernet color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! I bought this and Undercover and I couldn't be happier. I usually purchase OPI or Zoya polishes the majority of the time. The color is beautiful with my skin tone and I can describe it as a deep plummy red, perhaps with brown undertones. I really like the brush since it is wide and covers my whole nail bed in one swipe. One coat was nice, but I preferred the look of two coats applied. It has decent longevity (four to five days for me) but I'm pretty hard on my hands anyway. Plus it was super cheap. I'm looking forward to trying new shades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This polish was pleasantly surprising. I really like the shade, very oxblood. I'm not a huge fan of the brush. I find it too wide. I wish it was a little more narrow. The polish itself, lasted for several days before showing chips or wear. It took two coats to be opaque.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Vittoriak

This is a fantastic nail polish. This colour is perfect for fall and winter and the quality is fantastic. Yes, it is not the most long lasting nail polish in the market but it lasts fairly long (begins to chip on the third/forth day, depending how much housework I have to do, without a top coat). But hey, I have OPI, Essie, Bourjois and Chanel nail polishes and the wear time is not that different. This costs next to nothing compare to a Chanel one, so I have no complains for it. Absolutely love it. Definitely will repurchase.