July 28, 2014 | 1296 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Oh, Oh, Oh

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by odylicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I got the Oh Oh Oh MAC Archie's Girls edition. I expected it to be dark, but it really is a sheer, shimmery plum. On me, it looks like an enhanced natural shade - simple but beautiful, and great for everyday (or low-maintenance days) wear. I probably won't buy this again though, because the color doesn't stay that long on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Merina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This review is for the Archie Betty collection version of Oh Oh Oh which looks to be the same shade as the other reviewers are describing. Absolutely LOVE this lipstick. It's like "O" but a lustre formula. Very moisturizing and it's the perfect nude rose shade on my NC30 skin. Goes great with all looks. I agree with the previous reviewer that it doesn't last long on the lips at all, but it's just such a pretty color that I'm willing to just reapply and move on. :) Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is exactly like "0" except it is more sheer and moisturizing, but does not last as long. It is very similar to "nude Paris" but with gold shimmer instead of silver. Beautiful! Update: The color does not last very long - must reapply every hour or so which could get annoying. - returned it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by librigeekgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Summary:
Great colour, shame it was limited edition.

Detail:
I have one favourite lipstick that is my 'go to' lipstick, Christian Dior 429 (from quite a number of years ago). It was a really great brown pink with an iridescent shimmer that I could wear with everything.

I have spent years haunting makeup counters trying to find something that is similar. When I found Oh Oh Oh, I realised that this might be a contender, only to discover that it had sold out at that retailer. I came home and was able to buy it from Mac directly. The day it arrived, I tried it on and immediately bought another one.

It is a great colour - brown with pink and a bit of a shimmer, and it also picks up a bit of red from my lips. I do find that I need to line my upper lips when wearing it, just to give a bit more definition.

Oh Oh Oh doesn't quite make my 'favourite' list, but it has become my daily lipstick ATM.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by bellachick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank you fellow MUA's, I decided to try this lipstick following your reviews in my endless quest for the perfect "nude" lipstick but a colour and subtle sheen that just gives me a little lift so i don't look so dull in the face.

For reference I have reddish/pink pigmented lips and this colour matches perfectly. It comes off as a subtle raspberry sheer which pleasantly surprised me as it really doesn't look anything like the colour in the tube. It's versatile and one where I can wear to work or during the day time.

I am really stoked :0) and will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 11:30:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is what I wanted the most from the MAC me over collex- and I wasn't disappointed. It's a berry color on my lips with subtle gold reflects, perfect for fall. It's a lustre- which I don't mind since its so moisturizing. Lasting power is the same as most lustre 3-4 hours, I carry it around with all the time now if I want some color on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 4:26:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

Love this! I read quite a few reviews about the MAC me over collection before I hit my local counter, as I knew the collection was massive. I had decided to swatch Oh,Oh,Oh, just to see - what can I say? its such a great colour, it looks horrible in the tube, but on the lip it turns into a great sheer plum with a gold shimmer. As its a Lustre finish you can layer this to make an impact (with a liner), or leave it sheer for a hint of colour. I team this with the Dark Diversion liner on my eyes and a light wash of tea petal cremeblend blush on my cheeks - lovely for the colder months!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by jewels64

Like MAC's iconic "O" lipstick - which I also love - in the tube, Oh, Oh, Oh appears to have an unflattering coppery-bronze sheen which like O thankfully does not appear that way on the lips. Oh, Oh, Oh is like O's younger, fresher half-sister or cousin. Oh, Oh, Oh is a sheerer, pinky-berry plummy color infused with gold shimmer compared to O's more opaque, plummy red-brown with gold frost. Oh, Oh, Oh is a great everyday shade, especially for Fall. It's similar to MAC Sophisto, which is more cool-toned and much less flattering on my NC30 skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by nicojones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh oh oh looks like nothing special in the tube...but you have to try it: absolutely beautiful berry with slight god shimmer on your lips. At least on me this one is not that drying (as other reviewers mentioned). Plus I donīt own anything like this and yes, Iīll rebuy this one for itīs a perfect autumn color (auburn hair, hazel eyes, fair to medium/NW 20 skin) :-))

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jaymief

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a nice flattering color on my nc25 skin. It comes off on me as a sheer but sheen reddish brown plummy color with gold reflects. Nice fall/winter color. I think it's quite similar to Funbathing but funbathing is more plummy and brighter. Oh oh oh is darker and a bit deeper and pulls more red (IMO) nice color and texture.