MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Korean Candy

4.6

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So disappointed with this lipstick.
Too bold for my liking.
Too creamy and does not settle well.
Looks very clown-like, just like MAC Lady Danger.

on 12/13/2013 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Gorgeous bright orange-red. I have light yellow-toned skin (about NC20 in MAC) and most orange-y lipsticks look weird or make me look ill. This one doesn't - it's a perfect balance of pigmented but wearable colour and glossiness! Very cute, really brightens up your face and the lipstick didn't dry out my lips and wasn't goopy either. I wear this dabbed on and sheered out with a bit of balm or just applied with a lip brush for more vibrant colour.

on 10/11/2013 1:12:00 PM

I so love the hue of this lipstick from MAC orangey tint!! Just put on dabs of this product and you are ready to go! I so love using it just to pop some color or an instant brightness on my face.

on 12/27/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I purchased this sight unseen from the MAC website as I rock every other shade of bright lip (hot pink, red, deep berry!) and yet I havent gone down the orange route yet. I picked this shade because I wasn't sure if an Orange lip was really for me so I figured this formula would be easy to sheer out further if needed and would give me enough of a pop of colour to see if I liked it. In the end not only do I love this colour but I also love the formula and have since purchased a few more Supreme Sheen Lipsticks.

I really do love the glossy wet look formula that provides a punch of pigment without it being too overdone. I highly reccomend this if you are wanting an easy colour fix that doesnt need the precision of a traditional lipstick as you can just swipe and go!

on 8/27/2012 11:25:00 AM

I've been searching for a nice orangey lipstick and this is the first one I got my hands on & purchased. It's also my first MAC lippie & I'm glad to try Sheen Supreme formula in this beautiful vibrant color. Great color pay-off though not opaque, but has enough pigment that shows up & it's moisturising which I love,love,love! 'Has a slippery texture which tends to fade after a while so I won't rely on it to last. But I prefer to touch up more often than having saturated dried out lips. It's lightweight & perfect for days when u prefer to sport a sheerer lip color.

on 5/5/2012 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

If you are seeking that vibrant orangey lip but don't want to go the Morange/Vegas Volt route, Korean Candy is for you. This is a beautiful juicy orange red that is extremely flattering and wearable. The Sheen Supreme formulas are much more comfortable and emollient than the regular MAC lipsticks and the yummy vanilla scent is amped up more IMO. Korean Candy has an extremely glossy sheen and brightens the skin up beautifully. Such a cheerful lipstick :)

on 4/22/2012 9:09:00 PM

OMG! LOVE THIS COLOUR!!! I love the scent of MAC lip products~ It's also moisturizing~ And the colour is so vibrant and just PERFECT! Absolutely love this! <3

on 3/1/2012 8:52:00 PM

A summer stunner for fair, yellow-based skintones in need of brightening.

A vibrant orange, yes, but lightweight and hydrating enough to avoid any garishness when worn. Hats off to Mac!

on 2/14/2012 5:58:00 AM

The color is as pretty as the name!
Such a good balance between orange and red, shine and wear. I have always been afraid to wear bright colors on my lips, but this one I love.

on 8/26/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Sheen Supreme combines the best of both worlds--captivating color and super shine in a tube! Korean Candy is no exception. The color is a creamy, shimmer-free, bright orange red that manages to be super wearable. This particular color looks outlandish in the tube but wears as a slick pop of color. I thought it might be identical to MAC Electro but KC is more red in comparison. Also, the texture of Sheen Supreme is very light and smooth on the lips. I buy backups of just a handful of MAC lipsticks and KC is one of them. I love it that much!

Popular Lipsticks