November 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect for winter

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 6:38:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautifully moisturising lipbalm that applies like butter (not as thick as Nuxe or TBS lip butters) but melts into a soft silky texture and absorbs nicely into lips. It's lightly scented and is a great base for lipglosses or lipsticks. Price isn't bad either at £9/13ml, and the simple packaging is convenient (though it would have nice for a little more elegance from Biotherm).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Ancora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent lip balm, if you prefer the light, non-greasy kind. It penetrates quickly and leaves lips soft and matte. It does not provide a barrier, though, so if I were to wear it throughout the winter, I'd top it with some Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream, or my new love, Nuxe.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by jackieandrea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this and Beurre De Corps body cream to get a special. Glad I did!!! I've had problems with my lips for years (dry and flaky). This is the first product that I've used that have brought my lip back to when I was a teenager!! Lipstick just glides on. Although it is expensive, I will be buying this from now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by msimplicity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing lip treatment. my lips have been dry for over a year. occasionally, it'll become smooth but not for long. it'll get super dry and flaky very soon. i went to my drug store and asked the cosmetician for a fix for my dry lips without having to exfoliate every week. and she recommended me this product.. this really is an amazing product. after hours of wearing this product, my lips started to smooth. the flakiness start to disappear. now the downside of this product is the price - $20CAD, and the scent. not everyone may like the scent. but honestly, i highly recommend this product for super dry lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by laiwah28

Since wearing Mac lipsticks my lips have become very dry. This is my HG lipbalm. My lips are no longer chapped and my lipsticks glide on without becoming clumped onto my dry lips.
I put this on every morning and night, sometimes throughout the day. It softens and does give a lovely subtle plumping effect. With lip plumping products they all seem to have that tingling sensation, luckily with Biotherms product I don't get that.
At £9 its an investment, but still cheaper than the mac lip balm which is around £12. I don't believe in the drug store lip balms, they do nothing for me.
My only downfall is that there isn't any SPF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2013 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Oleander

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very nice white ointment-like lip balm in a tube, glides on easily and smooths into the lips and makes them feel soothed and moisturized. not excessively greasy/slick, so you could use this under lipstick. My complaint is the fragrance: it has a fake peachy smell that I can also taste, so i never use this when I will be eating any time shortly after because it ruins the taste of things. For that reason alone, I would never repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the best if not THE best lip balm I've used & I've used la mer, by terry, christian dior rose balm, laura mercier dear Lord the list goes on. No matter how badly split and dry my lips are, this always restores them beautifully. When I put it on at night, in the morning my lips do feel plumper and not dry at all. I find it a little heavy for under lipstick but use it then blot and apply lipstick so win win situation really. Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a decent everyday lipbalm, and I would buy it again. I have a thing with lipbalms, and tend to try them all, in hope of finding the holy grail. My lips have a tendency to dry out, especially in the winter, but this lipbalm helps protecting them, and doesn't disappear immediately upon application, as was the case with its relative, Aquasource Lèvres, which was pretty useless. FYI, my favourite lipbalms in a tube are Clarins Moisture Relenishing Lipbalm, and Guerlain Baume de la Ferté.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Emma13

This is an excellent lip balm. I'm very picky about balms because I have chronically dry lips. I don't generally do well with stick lip balms. I ran out of my favourites (Blistex in a pot and a lip treatment from a Scandinavian brand called Favora), so I bought a tube of Aloe lip treatment from The Body Shop - it was absolutely terrible and made my lips flake even worse! So in desperation I grabbed this at the airport duty free shop. I'm pleased with it, it does the job very well, soothes and has eliminated the dry bits on my lips. What more do I need? The price was actually not bad, 7 euros for a reasonably big tube at the airport shop, so I reckon it's either the same price or even cheaper than TBS. I would definitely buy this again.