August 27, 2014 | 1852 users online

Deodorants - Suave - Clinical Protection

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Nope.
I bought this because it was about $2.50 cheaper than the Dove Clinical (which I love) and Secret Clinical and had the same % of active ingredient (sorry Alzheimer's prevention - lots of Aluminun Salts in here).

Meanwhile it does seem to work but I don't like the scent (bright/happy/sunny - can't remember the name).

Back to Dove Clinical for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by neesee2512

Best deodorant ever!!!! As an antiperspirant for me it kind of works, I still sweat but it works wonders as a deodorant, yesterday I put it on around noon and today I went running for an hour and I didn't smell at all, and that was without reapplying. Overall great deodorant is the only one that has worked for me and I've been through a lot of deodorants, don't think because of its price it won't work, I'm amazed at how good it is even after shaving it doesn't sting, I already recommended this beauty to my sister. Btw this is my first review .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: WOrks well, especially if used as my application tips below describe.

CONS: The price is a little steep, so I'm going to try the Suave version of this.

APPLICATION TIPS: I apply this at night on clean and very dry armpits. Then when I shower in the morning, I use a bodywash that removes all traces of this (the chemical has already done its work during the night). THis actually prevents sweating better for me. I sometimes also use a natural deodorant after showering like the one by Kiss my Face or some name like that. (on dry armpits).

ALTERNATES: Secret has a version of this that is a lot more expensive. But Secret has an unscented version, where I don't think Suave does. Certain-Dri blows this out of the water, as far as effectiveness.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by wannabecute

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is great. Love the new everlasting sunshine scent. It is cheaper than other "clinical protection" brands and works just as well. Wish it came in more scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Hhall2079

Finally after searching and searching for an antiperspirant/deodorant I found one that works for me.

I use the wild cherry blossom scent, because it smells good to me and I do not like the baby powder smell it also comes in.

Some people have said this does not work. But you have to read the directions. "Before bed, apply two to three clicks of product to each underarm." You cannot just wake up put this on and expect it to work. You have to put it on before you go to bed. You can reapply it in the morning, but you have to use it as directed.

After I go to work (vet tech) at the end of the day I am still dry which was not the case when I was in vet tech school and I was using something else.

This product works, I can find it at Wal-Mart for like $7, and smells great. I suggest anyone who needs more protection against sweating to try this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by KandyKisses

I was using Dove and Degree clinical protection deos until I found this hiding on the bottom deodorant shelf at Walmart. It was only around $2, muchhh cheaper than Dove and Degree. I figured I'd give it a try. I used to sweat terribly, but I think it comes with puberty and I don't sweat as bad now. Anyway, I still like being extra protected. I bought this in "Wild Cherry Blossom", which is confusing because the deodorant shows pictures of cherries AND cherry blossoms. What? Anyway, the smell is really strange. When I first started using it, all I smelled were the flowers. Days into using it, I get an amazing cherry scent. Then, they melded together. Pretty weird. Besides the smell, it's a very nice deo that does the job and prevents my pits from staining my shirts! Give it a try.