July 25, 2014 | 1803 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't....stop....staring.....

Application was a dream. Two layers, both the smoothest I have experienced to date. I normally use OPI, Essie, tried Dior (chiptastic), and various drugstore brands. Illamasqua Jo'mina applied itself. I used (for my 1st time) essie's fast dry top coat. No shrinkage.

The color is as mentioned by many others, stunning vibrant purple. Even if you're not normally a purple lover, this one is a must to try.

I'm only on day two of wear. Will update once chips and/ or grows out on how it wears.
UPDATE. Got one tiny chip after 4 days. I could keep it on longer, but my nails grow too fast. This polish IME is long lasting. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:40:00 PM More reviews by mecepeda

All I can say about this polish is...wow. I'm not normally a purple lover, but this is simply one of the most gorgeous polish shades out there, with a fantastic formula to match. I would describe Jo'Mina as a very vibrant lilac, but also as a color that somehow manages to avoid pastel territory. It's easily one of the most flattering cool shades I've ever come across for my warm olive skin. Application is a dream, two easy coats leave a very glossy, hard-wearing finish. Illamasqua has nailed it again with his one - as far as I am concerned, they offer the best formula on the market and a wonderful color selection, particularly if you are a fan of high-powered shades. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This nail polish was my gateway drug. I used to hate painting my nails but when I was browsing Sephora I thought this color looked beautiful so I bought it. The application is so smooth and the color is gorg.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an beautiful light violet color, and one of my all-time favorite polishes. It's so saturated and bright it almost looks glowy. I love that it's pastel yet vibrant at the same time. This spring, I've loved admiring how beautiful the flowers look in bloom, and this polish color evokes the same type of marvel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

I bought Jo'Mina purely for it's unique colour, a gorgeous electric lilac, unlike anything I've ever seen. Illamasqua polishes apply so smoothly on my nails, zero dragging of the brush and the colour see on the bottle is exactly what you'll get on your nails. Jo'Mina requires only 2 coats to reach opaqueness, you could probably get away with only 1. The shade looks absolutely amazing against my light-medium NC25 skintone. Yes, Illamasqua polishes are expensive but I only ever try to buy their unique shades which other brands don't have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This nail polish lasts longer on me than any other nail polish in my collection. Most polishes chip on me between 1-3 days of wear. This also applies like a dream. I got this in the Illamasqua Mystery Box and I am *very* interested in trying out other colors. Amazing quality. Goes on opaque and smooth in 1 coat. Lasts and lasts and LASTS on my toes. Very springy color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

One of my all-time favourite nail polishes. Jo'mina is a pastel purple unlike any others on the market. The colour speaks for itself. Rich, heavily pigmented and very creamy, this polish is hard to fault. Like other reviewers have commented, only one coat is necessary for full opaqueness, and two to reach perfection. It dries glossy and hard. Very beautiful nail polish and I adore the unique Illamasqua packaging. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by AS437

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this nailpolish in Sephora's Illamasqua Mystery Box. It is the first Illamasqua nailpolish that I own. Compared to the other brands that I use regularly (OPI, Ciate, Revlon), I feel that it is a great quality nail polish.

This color applies evenly and looks decent with just one coat (which, in my opinion is rare for a nailpolish as I find most requre two). I liked the brush and found that it applied the polish evenly. I did not experience any streaking when it dried. As far as chip resistance goes, I think that it is comparable to most other decent quality nail polishes, although, doesn't compare to Ciate (which has been the longest-lasting for me). It lasted four days without any chips on my fingernails, and is still going strong on my toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:50:00 AM More reviews by DiscoverBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh Jo'Mina, how you've stolen my heart. I've always loved purples and Jo'Mina definitely delivers. It's soft, yet bold and that's what I love about it. I used 3 coats, but only two was needed. The formula is a total dream! No pooling, streaking, and it's self-leveling. It dried super quick, and didn't take long at all from first stroke of color to the last stroke of top coat. I would definitely buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by thefallofnadia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Just bought my second bottle. This is the best nail polish I've ever tried!

Jo'mina is a cooler electric lilac. It's true to color in bottle.
This polish is fine with one coat but looks extra special with two coats. Goes on smooth and creamy. It's a creme with a shiny finish. Layer with TC for an even better shine!
The formula of illamasqua polishes is the longest lasting formula I've ever tried.

OPI chips instantly, butter London lasts 2-3 days, Essie lasts 2 days but illamasqua lasts 7 or more days! It's amazing
The price is 14 dollars US but perfectly worth it, the bottle lasted me forever, I probably painted my nails 40 times with this polish. It also didn't turn thick when it was getting empty

Run don't walk and buy it!