La Mer the hand treatment

Declustered water (-)/aqua/eau de-structuree (-), declustered water (+)/aqua/eau de-structuree (+),Same question as above with + and  declustered water limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glycerin, pentylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, coco-caprylate/caprate, tourmaline, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, hordeum vulgare (barley) extract/extrait d'orge, saccharomyces/copper ferment, retinyl palmitate, caprylyl glycol, scutellaria baicalensis root extract, pantethine, cholesterol, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, hexylene glycol, bisabolol, linoleic acid, sodium hyaluronate, caffeine, morus nigra (mulberry) root extract, tocopheryl acetate, squalane, methyl glucose sesquistearate, tocopheryl nicotinate, crithmum maritimum extract, butylene glycol, magnesium sulfate, PEG-100 stearate, hydrogenated vegetable oil, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum) , limonene, linalool, amyl cinnamal, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, coumarin, citronellol, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I'm wasn't big on hand cream before, but this one made me change my mind! It instantly makes the skin soft and smooth, without any creamy or heavy residue. It's pricey but delivers amazing results.

I've repurchased this almost 4 times now.

It softens the skin and the smell is lovely.

A tiny amount is suffice.

It's a bit pricey but so worth it!

I alternate with La Mer hand treatment and Jo Malone's vitamin E hand lotion. I use this this during the winter when my hands get so dry, they crack :( I always keep a spare at work, the water is way too drying and this fixes that problem in a jiffy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

On the fence with La Mer's Hand Treatment. I am a loyal user of the Creme de la Mer which obviously is infamously rich and pampering so I was expecting similar properties in a hand cream from this brand. While I think this is a nice product, I don't find the formula quite rich enough, unfortunately. Applied before bedtime, it does leave me with soft hands in the morning, but nothing that a lower priced lotion would not do. Smoothing effects did not last beyond one hand washing, and for the high price I would expect some prolonged effectiveness which this light formula does not deliver for me.
Pros:
- Lightweight
- Sinks in easily without greasy residue
- Good product for on the go
- Pleasant soft scent
Cons:
- No lasting effects
- $75 (!!!!) per tube, 3.4 oz/100ml
I have indicated that I would not repurchase. I plan to use the remainder of the tube when I am out and about, but the current formulation is not HG material for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff is amazing! Treats and moisturises hands without the greasyness of normal hand creams! This time of year its winter in the UK and for the first time in years as im using this hand cream no chapped, red, flakey dry hands!! Totally reccomend this stuff!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I'm a serious hand cream junkie, and have tried creams and lotions from all price points, higher and lower than La Mer. I always come back to La Mer, and have stopped purchasing other brands except Jo Malone which is a close second. The scent is light and pleasant, perfect for day and night use. The texture is rich, yet easily absorbed while massaged into the hands. There is no greasiness whatsoever. I reapply this handcream far less than any others I've tried, even after washing my hands. I really like the new bottle with the metal cap. Much better than the plastic cap from the previous packaging. I can't imagine giving this hand cream up anytime soon.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i dont like la mer in general. the face cream stings me, the body cream smell is too strong but the hand cream is a hit!. perfect hand cream really. lightly scented, very good texture, the best so far, hydrating and non greasy, just perfect really. except the high price. i dont think it is actually anti aging, but if it does, that is a bonus. the hand lotion is paraben free which is great.

TOO EXPENSIVE. For about the price of 2 Starbuck drinks, buy Cetaphil. It's as moisturizing, smells pleasant and you can buy a new dress or shoes with the money you save. LaMer is the emperor's new clothes, ladies.

one of my splurge purchases but i love it, i have used up a tube and i am now using the gift with purchase 1fl oz size and i will treat myself to another tube maybe around christmas time! i love the smell, it smells luxurious and leaves my hands so silky soft but not greasy or sticky. the smell really lifts me up every time i put it on and who ever borrows this falls in love. the texure is just perfect, not too thick, not too thin, it is one of my favorite hand creams. one tube lasts a while, so it is a good splurge!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Love it! Just like all LM products. This hand cream stays in my handbag year round. I even have my husband using it, just bought him his own. I am only 34 and dont yet have face wrinles or lines but had started to notice that my hands were starting to look older. I was starting to have the creepy looking skin on my hands, probably caused from the fact that I am an anal hand washer and now that we just added a new baby to the house, our 4th child, I am constantly using hand sanitizer, witch is very harsh from the alcohol. So, having always loved LM products and knowing how rich and moisturizing they are, I ordered this with my last LM order. Now, like I said its in my hand bag always, as well as one in the diaper bag, one in the kitchen that I apply everytime I wash my hands and one for hubby. I started using it on his hands to treat his man hand syndrome. You know what I am talking about, all men that have physical jobs have rough callused hands. We own a home installion company for plasma TVs, home theater etc and his hands are constantly inside a sheetrock wall with insulation and other damaging materials. This stuff has worked wonders on his hands! My hands look way younger, but his are a more drastic difference because they were soo rough before. Now I dont mind him rubbing his hand across my face, they no longer feel like sandpaper! I will continue to repurchase this and other LM products.

Popular Body Skincare Products