September 1, 2014 | 1875 users online

Polishes - OPI - Swimsuit... Nailed it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by shalinigupta1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color is a gorgeous metallic bright blue. It lasted two whole weeks on my toes. It leaves a slight bluish tinge to the nails after removal but the color is so gorgeous that it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

One of the most beautiful blue polishes ever- glowy, sparkly, metallic, eye-catching. And also left behind the worst stains on my nails ever. Ever!! It's unfortunate. Wouldn't repurchase because it's that bad of a stainer. Otherwise, this would have been one of my all-time faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Miltonh81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is favourite of all my opi lacquers I love my blues the most and this is the most stunning blue ever! It goes on perfectly with 2 coats, you will need a really good base coat I haven't found one yet that stops it staining, though I just buff the staining away quite easily. It wears well with a good top coat I recommend nails inc Kensington caviar base and top coat, if you love your blues and can handle the staining you really must get this!.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

SUCH a shame that this color stains so bad. The formulation and dimension are out of this world. Even with a base coat it still stains my nails and cuticles like crazy. And they stay stained for days.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2012 10:16:00 AM More reviews by kayeartemis

love love love love LOVE this colour
it's so pretty! there are ones out there close, but not quite the exact same...
hate hate hate hate hate HATE!!! the removal!
so much staining! my cuticles are still sore 3 days after removing it from having to rub them so much cause of the staining!
worst. staining. ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by annawixom

This color is a very pretty blue but for some reason it just looks tacky on the nails in my opinion. I love blue but not many blue colors look that good on me. So I rate this a 3 because it isnt very wearable for me, but if you are a blue polish lover than this color is worth a try. It does stain your nails and the skin around the nail really bad! so beware of that. If anyone is looking for a nice all around blue than pacific blue by sally hansen xtreme wear hard as nails and snowcone by orly are probably the most wearable blues I have found. Those two are really awesome polishes. swimsuit nailed it is more in your face glitzy blue. Hard to pull that kind of polish off as classy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

Amazing blue foil! If you want a colour that stands out, this is definitely the colour to choose. As others have mentioned, this definitely stains the nails and I find even the skin around the nail when you are removing it. To keep the staining to a minimum I find that if I use a basecoat and one or two coats of a nude or light colour first it really helps. I had to take a lippy off because of the staining.. I don't mind too much if it stains my nail because I am usually putting another nail polish on anyway. I can see though that this would put others off.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a vivid blue shimmery foil color. It's such a unique bold color. I was looking for a dark blue that was still fun and not dull and this is what I picked out. I know this came out in the summer but for me this is a winter color I don't typically wear dark shades and if I do it's only in the winter time. Like others said it stained my nails pretty bad sadly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2011 9:07:00 AM More reviews by chickatthegym

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this color! It's the pretty blue with just enough shimmer! The formula is AMAZING and it goes on perfectly. It wears really well- lasts well over a week with Seche Vita top coat.

The only bad thing I can say about this polish is that is did stain my nails blue- even with a base coat! And taking it off was a HUGE pain. Next time I am going to try two heavy coats of my OPI base coat before the polish.

This color is pretty close to CG Blue Years Eve from the holiday collection but I own both because BYE came in a set I just bought. You don't need both though.

Overall, it's well-worth the hassle, esp if you love blues!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2011 1:33:00 PM More reviews by gabriellavascocastro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an electric mega micro shimmer/foil blue! It dries slightly matte because of all the shimmer- you definitely need a topcoat.. AND it is hard to remove also because of the shimmer.. the blue stains your nails slightly. BUT, all these things aside it lasts long on your nails, it is basically a one-coater, and it's a REALLY pretty shade!