September 20, 2014 | 1226 users online

Cleansers - AcneFree - Oil Free Purifying Cleanser

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this cleanser better than the proactiv one. I found that this is much more suited for my skin type (dry) and did not cause acne. While it did not cause acne it did not clear a whole lot up either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by pab22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years now, and can definitely testify that it is the best facial cleanser I have ever had.

I love the way the packaging looks; an elongated sleek bottle with a convenient little click top that makes it easier for travel without spills. And because it is given in such large quantities, I don't have to resupply so often.

I would say one bottle lasts me a good year before I have to go out and get another one, and honestly even the price for this generous amount is a real bargain.

Before I used it I was constantly switching between brands from Proactive to Neutrogena, which was a big mistake as this made my skin irritated and break out even more. But after finally settling with Acnefree I definitely think this will be the one that I will be using from now on. No more cleanser-switching for me, thank you very much.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Britt15scr

I have tried every acne product at the drugstore and this stuff is a life saver! I reccommend any of the acnefree products because they really work!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by gracyfreyre

I am 22 years old and have oily acne prone skin. I have been searching for a product that will clear up my skin for years. I have tried proactiv, clinique, murad, boscia, and all the drug store brands like clearasil and neutrogena and none of them have cleared up my face. Some have controled my breakouts or made my skin a little better but none were succesful in completely clearing up my face. I ran out of my proactiv and went without using it for 3 weeks and used a neutrogena cleanser and noticed my skin looked the same. It made me realize that I have been spending a lot of money on something that wasnt even worth it. So I went to walmart and saw this product "acnefree" and it advertised on the box "better than proactiv" and I saw that it contained a higher % of benzoyl peroxide than proactiv, Also the price was about $18 for the 3 step versus the $60 I pay for the Proactiv 3 step at the mall kiosk. I have been using it for 4 days...and I am amazed at how good my skin is already looking. My boyfriend even noticed my skin is really clearing up. I will definetely keep using it and I hope this is the answer to my prayers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased Acnefree 2.5% bp cleanser that was not a part of a kit titled "Oil Free Purifying Cleanser - Original Improved forumula. It is a very thick cream cleanser with a small amount of exfoliating beads. Overall, I am really happy with this product. I wanted to try a new cleaser that contained bp to kill bacteria. This product does not break me out and seems to have helped with some clogged pores. Wish it had more exfoliating beads but I think it is supposed to be "gentle." Love that this has no added fragrance but it doesn't smell wonderful but not bad. I really hate the packaging though. It comes in a tall bottle with a flimsey flip cap but the product is so think it is very hard to squeeze it out of the bottle. Even when I remove the cap it is so hard to get out. Either way, if it works I will deal with the crappy packaging.