Artistry Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

4.2

on 8/17/2014 1:52:00 AM

i read other reviews of this product and i had really high hopes for it, but when i tried it out, i wasn't as satisfied as i thought i would have been. i have acne prone skin and i have a lot of hyper pigmentation. this product has very sheer coverage but it definitely does even out the skin tone. but as a person who needs more coverage, i don't really enjoy this product as much. but if you need to just even out redness or any non dark spots, i do recommend this.

on 8/11/2013 10:31:00 AM

So light so perfect but also so expensive in my country... It blends very well and your skin look so healthy not shimmer but it's like glowing effect. I wish much more cheaper than right now:( only defect is price of this product...

on 2/8/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this tinted moisturizer. Artistry makeup and Laura Mercier makeup are actually made by the same company. So if you like the LM tinted moisturizer, you will like the Artistry one. This goes on smooth and has buildable coverage ... It does a decent job of evening out the redness (and I have a lot of it) in my skin. I still use a concealer on any spots I have, but this evens out the major stuff!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was bummed when I tried this product, it didn't even out my skin tone as I thought it would, it felt oily on my skin and it was too expensive imo. I don't really like to ass bad reviews and although I love all the products I've tried and still use from Artistry this one was a bummer. I really wanted to like this one so that I can use on the days I don't want to wear too much makeup. I will not repurchase.

Ah, Tinted Moisturizers-I've tried a few, and liked even fewer, ultimately. For some inexplicable reason, the TMs that I've tried previously are either oil-slicks-in-waiting. Or, the colors that I've tried for my PPP complexion are too orange, or simply end up being too dark altogether. For reference, in my past, I've extensively used Covergirl, Wet n Wild, Physician's Formula, Aveeno, Nivea, Neutrogena, Olay, Lancome, Shiseido, Bobbi Brown, Boots #7, Sonia Kushak, Salma Hayek, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier, Urban Decay, Stila, etc, etc, and each one has fallen short in the longer-term, for one reason or another. So, I very reluctantly shelled out US$22 for 30 mls (plus the silly, exhorbitant, Amway shipping fee) for this TM from Artistry online. Since I've also recently been diagnosed with rosacea and early, mild sun damage (at 37), and am on a month's course of topical clindamycin, I've additional motivation to be concerned with my TMs. However, this one from Artistry is proving to be a delightful exception. Color (Tint #1) is quite neutral: not pink, not peachy, not yellow. Check!. Has SPF15. Check!. Blends easily and gently, whilst offering adequate coverage. Check!. Color does not oxidize, budge, smudge or transfer on to clothing (or scrubs, in my case-or on to my patients, for that matter). Double check!. Fragrance-free. Check!. Wears ALL day with zero touchups. Check!. Finally, this has sleek, black packaging that dispenses and caps securely. Homerun!. Seriously, if you're serious about TMs, then this one is well worth giving a shot. I'll also be interested to compare this with Missha M's BB Cream TM in #13, which I also now prefer (primarily for the high SPF and wearability).

on 8/24/2011 5:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Finally a tinted moisturizer thats not oily and stays put! This stuff is great! Sheer coverage and just the right amount of moisture. It doesn't make my look shiny and greasy even after wearing for hours.