July 25, 2014 | 1702 users online

Fragrances - Fendi - Fan di Fendi EDP

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Nice classic soft floral with faint metallic jewelry notes, but so very like other scents that it doesn't inspire me to want more. Good body and form, well blended, prettily feminine, so overall fine for office or tea parties. The notes make it sound like it would be much more interesting than it seems to actually be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Citrus and bergamot were the first notes to hit me when I first sniffed Fendi Fan at an Ulta. I fell in love with this fragrance.
There's an outdoorsy feeling to it smelling of grasses and hay, but not flowers at all. The leather comes off as a vanilla to me, a rather deeper, mature one. I was very surprised to find out that leather in it was leather.
Fendi is reminiscent of parts of Volutes, the parts that are open and free and swirling around you. I guess that's what enamored me to Fendi and drew me to it.
Tea is a strong component and lately I've enjoyed fragrances with a heavy dose of it, whether by specific note or of bergamot influence. Either way, it's a comfort scent for me and relaxing as well. This sits close and stays with me for about four hours and I enjoy the longevity in these days of EdP's that only linger for an hour or two. The bottle is simply Fendi, the huge "F", just sitting there, this time a chunky, gold rectangular one with black accents.
Fan di Fendi is wonderful to wear year-round anywhere. If you have the opportunity to sample it at a store, do so. But beware, you may be tempted to return for a purchase.
Top Notes: Tangerine, Black Currant, Pear.
Middle Notes: Jasmine, Tuberose, Rose.
Base Notes: Patchouli, Leather.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by PinkChicken

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very musky, sensual fragrance packaged in a classy, beautiful bottle! Love the scent and the packaging.

I am not a fan of fruity, floral scents and the SA at Sephora recommended this to me. I have to thank him for that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Fan di Fendi is a beautiful classy scent, classy but not oldish, full of character and not boring
I have issues with leather but in Fan di Fendi the leather note Is smooth and well blended in with the subtle floral notes
All in all a beautiful feminine creation, more a winter scent of course, nicely done!!!
It is surprising that heavier scents always get criticized a lot more than the boring fruity category!?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

While I wouldn't buy this fragrance again (this should last quite some time, will only be used on certain occassions), I love it. It puts me in the mind of the bad girl I am so not. Smells of spice and leather with a hint of sweet, not for everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by taibug27

This is my new favorite. It does great things with my body chemistry and it is sophisticated but not too heavy handed - reminds me of Chanel Chance like that. It's feminine but not overly sweet or flowery, but still a bit of both.

Basically I like it, and a month and a half later, I still like it.

People who think it smells like their aunt.... must have nice smelling aunts.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Bethyinluv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a horrible perfume that smells like all those other lemony citrus oriental types. But fake smelling. Sad it's such a waste of money

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As fate would have it, I have tons of samples of this perfume. This scent is disappointing and overpriced. I had high hopes but this is just below mediocre. It gets caught in my throat and makes it hurt. I rarely have to do it but I had to scrub it off. Don't get lured by marketing and presentation. There are tons more scents out there better than this dreck. I expected more from the makers of Theorema!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by BelleFemme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I went to Sephora yesterday looking for a new fragrance and this is it. Its mature and I bought it as an evening scent. I spray it and sometimes mix it with my viva la juicy. I love the combo.
Do i understand how one could say it smells like something their old aunt wears, yes. But its not as dramatic as some might make it out to be.
Not necessarily original, but nice nonetheless. I probably wouldn't purchase it again, meh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2012 2:56:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand all these bad reviews...honestly! Fan di Fendi is one of the most beautiful fragrances out there, it has something very sexy & naughty in it.
I agree this is not a very unique smell, but I wonder: considering that are so many perfumes out there, how can something be so unique? There are many fragrances alike, there are many fragrances that have common notes so I really think that nothing can be that unique.
Fan di Fendi reminds me a lot of Fendi Palazzo which was a great perfume, but I think it got discontinued for some reasons.
Overall, I love this, even though I am not a fan of floral fruity fragrances, I think it became my favorite fragrance of all. I already ordered a backup.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No