Avon Smooth Minerals Radiant Veil

NYLON-12 CALCIUM PCA KAOLIN ZINC PCA SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/MALACHITE FERMENT SACCHAROMYCES/TOURMALINE FERMENT WATER/EAU LAURYL PCA PHENYL TRIMETHICONE SODIUM PCA LECITHIN UREA C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE TREHALOSE POLYQUATERNIUM-51 SODIUM HYALURONATE ASCORBYL PALMITATE ATELOCOLLAGEN BETA-CAROTENE HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL RETINYL PALMITATE SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE TOCOPHEROL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 IRON OXIDES CARMINE/CI 75470

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this product in Luminous Rose. This gives you a subtle but pretty glow. I like it because it does not make me look like a disco ball. If I want to go for a Natural Look with pretty highlight I go to this product.
I gave this product 4 lippies because I wish the packaging was different. I'm not a huge fan of Avon's New Smooth Minerals Powder packaging. Cost is $11.00 but Avon does have tons of sales often.