July 24, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrances - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ring My Bella

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by csludwig0

I love the scent of this! it is the best scent ever! one thing i dont really like is that it doesn't seem to stay on too long but thats not necessarily a bad thing because at least if i spray too much i know with time the scent will fade away. i would buy again because its a very crisp scent

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the packaging (benefit is good at that) but the fragrance not so much. I got this as a gift and you can definitely smell some berries in this scent but just like the other reviewer mentioned I could also smell something sour in this fragrance. Maybe I got an old bottle, but it is because of the sour note that I don't like this fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by anna0banana

My friend got this for me about a month ago and so far I love it! It smells really fruity-floral and reminds me of berries a lot. Not exactly sure what kind of berries but I think maybe a mix of blackberries and raspberries...? Anyways the scent is super sweet and flirty and I like to use it for everyday, although I can see how for some it may just be a "going out scent."

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by mya2403

I love the cool packaging very retro and cute the fragrance itself is nice and pleasant but nothing extraordinary.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Candace8592

I got this as a mini set along with the eva, gina , and lee lee scents. Ring my Bella was the only one I disliked. There is something very offensive about it. I love florals but this smells off. There is a sharpness when sprayed and smells to me, like a sour grape blow pop. I will probably never wear it out. Luckily for me though, the other three scents were amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 3:59:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycupcake123

Always wanted to buy this so badly when it first came out, but AU$60 for a tiny bottle of perfume is just far too csotly for me. Then, i popped by Benefit yesterday and they had a whole bunch of Bella bottles half price at AU$29! So, instantly i bought it. It was a great price. This has a strong and distinct smell, but its alluring, feminine, flirty and very wearable. Ive worn it for a few hours now and people are already asking what im wearing. WINNER! I

t can be quite strong, so id say to be careful in not over-spraying. You may give others or yourself a headache if you do :P LOVE the lingerie shop concept, the packaging is divine. I love lingerie, so this is also why i was drawn to it.

For ages, Sofia (also by Benefit) had been my signature scent, but i really like to alternate between these two. i also have lee lee and eva, but theres something special about bella. i feel like the smell does lose a little power over time, but perhaps this could just be me getting used to the scent and not being able to smell it much. would love to see a body lotion of this.

At the retail price, id say its a little steep but its Benefit and its cute so thats why youre paying top dollar. If you ladies see it at half proce over in your country, id say - dont even over think it, just get it. You won';t be sorry you did! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 6:38:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My favourite perfume EVER! A gorgeous floral yet sweet and fruity smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a sample of this and really like it. My usual perfume is Lolita Lempicka in the purple/blue bottle...which is a very nice but complex smell...ideal for winter. Ring My Bella is a nice, clean, light, not trying too hard scent that just is perfect for warmer weather....or anytime you just want to smell good. I will purchase full size asap.

Edit: I did buy the full size but will return it....the smell just doesn't last at all...I think I'd have to spray it hourly for it to stay on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by amystewart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I havent been a big Benefit fragrances fan over the years but this one is just lovely - so fruity and yummy!

It also lasts which isn't the case for alot of perfumes. I sprayed this on a coat a week ago and am still sniffing it!

Yum!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 6:22:00 PM More reviews by SmukReviews

I love this fragrance! I have been a die hard Stella wearer for years now but when I smelled this the other day I fell in love. It is a floral scent with an almost raspberry smell to it. It reminds me of something I smelled when I was a kid just a little more grown up, The packaging is super cute and it is the perfect purse size bottle.
Because fragrance is so personal and everyone is attracted to different things Inwould recommend smelling it first, but I personally, really love this smell for summer!