November 27, 2014 | 1734 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Bed Head Styleshots Epic Volume Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by ThePinkReview

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This delicious smelling shampoo is brilliant for fine hair. The creamy pink shampoo lathers nicely and leaves hair clean and smelling of strawberry milkshake. When used in conjunction with the conditioner and Bed Head's Totally Baked mousse, my hair becomes fuller at the roots. My hair is slightly damaged and coloured so it is gentle enough on my delicate hair. The smell alone keeps it in my shampoo rotation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by nonyangel

I loved it, it just as its named
it gave my hair a great volume
I will defiantly buy it again & again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought both the shampoo and the conditioner for Epic Volume as part of a combo after it was recommended to me by a stylist. It was on sale for 50% off and i needed to replenish my shampoo and conditioner supply so i thought, why not? I have very fine, limp, flat hair so more volume is definitely what i needed! What I love about this product is the scent! It smells like strawberries! I love it!! Some may find it a bit cloying...but i really like it. Unfortunately...that's where all the love stops. First off, the pump on mine gets stuck really easily (could be due to the product being SUPER thick) and i would have to keep pulling the pump back up, which brings me to my next gripe... the product consistency - it's SUPER thick...and it's hard to get out of the pump wo it slowly dripping everywhere. It's so thick that it almost feels "sticky"..and i can't work it into my hair very smoothly. The conditioner however is better. Not sticky and does leave my hair soft and smooth.

I do notice that when my hair dries, it does seem more bouncy and felt lighter, which i like very much. All in all, I probably wouldn't repurchase the shampoo again (the conditioner, maybe.) since i'm really not fond of how sticky it feels in my wet hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

Let me just say that I already have long thick coarse hair that's really straight and heavy. I've always seen this shampoo at Armstrong so one day I decided ok I'll try it I didn't think anything of it I also bought the blow dry lotion too. So this shampoo smells amazing like bubble gum now while I was using this shampoo I thought it was too drying if i didn't condition well other than that it was fine. This shampoo and conditioner were actually ok they did volumzie but I thought it was the combo of blow drying upside down and the blow dry lotion. My hair was really big too I really liked it but decided it wasn't worth repurchasing but yesterday I ran out and used suave and I did notice I wasn't getting my big voluminous hair. So obviously it does work!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by RebecaSantos

hair: curly and fine.
im on my second bottle of 750ml so i have it long enough to review :) i like the smell a lot, and in my hair it doesn't last all day :P also because i have to use small talk or foxy curls after shower or ill look like a witch with AAALLLL my fine flying away....
the price is only good when the packs are on sale...but the shampoo is awesome, it cleans the hair super well with few product, leaves it squicky clean and it doesn't dry my hair :)
the conditioner is also very good! detangles amazing!
about the volume....well...i never had problem with that because i have curly hair but what i know is that it doesn't weight my hair down like the curly hair shampoos by tigi....
ill keep buying!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this shampoo and conditioner after using a couple of sample sachets of it that I'd gotten off a sales rep.

First off, I have good hair, thick, straight, with some texture from highlights, holds curl well, bra strap length. That being said, I don't really need a shampoo/conditioner to do a whole heck of a lot for me. What I usually look for is how many days I can go without washing it. The Epic Volume poo/dish give me about four days, the last being a dry shampoo and ballerina bun day :)

The smell of this is very pink and candy like. It reminds me a whole lot of LUSH rockstar scent. The texture of the shampoo is really thick, and a little hard to spread over my hair. I usually have to use on pump for my hair line and another pump for the inside of my scalp. I only shampoo with this once. if I feel like it's a "two shampoo" kind of shower, I use suave for the first one. I don't use this on the ends of my hair. If I happen to have a lot of buildup, I might squish it through the ends of my hair at the end, but not usually.

I do notice more volume, or at least more ease of styling when I use this duo. As I said, my hair is pretty long and heavy, so any volume is good. The fact that I noticed this doing anything at all volume-wise is good though, which is why I bought the full size bottles.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Opheliee

In the beginning, when I first tried this shampoo, I really adored it. I have straight hair without volume, and that shampoo was the first ever who managed to make volume in my hair without straightener for waves. But with the time, after the 2 pack the effect start to reduce. And it also makes my hair dry. Maybe they have changed the formula, I don't know... Now i have no idea what to use

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only reason I bought the shampoo and conditioner is because the liters were half off (only $12 each!) at Beauty Brands and I LOVE the way it smells. I used to use Bedhead Superstar shampoo and conditioner and it was scented the exact same. Then they stopped making it. I was so happy to find that Bedhead is basically selling the same exact product only under a different name now, Epic Volume. I can see how the scent isn't for everyone, but I really like it. It smells like strawberry and mint.
As far as if the product actually delivers what it claims to do, I'll give some background on my hair first. I have really difficult hair. It is fine and thin and super limp. The ONLY thing that I can do to make it semi manageable, hold any sort of style, and have the tiniest bit of volume is to load up on lots of volumizing product on my wet hair and then blow it dry. It's very annoying. So I have come to the conclusion that the type/brand of shampoo/conditioner makes absolutely no difference in the way my hair looks. In my experience my hair is the exact same whether I use the $1 Suave stuff or $50 Pureology. So when I look for a shampoo and conditioner I usually go for whatever smells the best, makes my hair feel soft and smooth and less staticy, and is the most economical. As far as my needs and what I am looking for in a shampoo/conditioner, Epic Volume is great. It smells awesome and makes my hair soft. It is also sulfate free! Did it create volume in my hair? No. But then again, no shampoo/conditioner ever has. It might give volume on someone with a more fortunate hair situation. I would recommend this based on the scent alone and the fact that you can get them on sale all the time at Beauty Brands and that is a great deal!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by msmandi2011

I bought this stuff and was super excited to try it out. I used it this morning and it did absolutely nothing for my hair. I was very disappointed. I will be returning this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by 2000wattsmile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the conditioner. While it does deliver on volume, I can't say I care for the scent. As another poster mentioned, it's sickly sweet like strawberry bubble gum. And it's quite tenacious--I can smell it all day. No re-purchase for me.