December 18, 2014 | 1614 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Wow Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by thesojourner

I was pleasantly surprised over this mascara. I have trouble with mascaras, tried many of the pricier brands, but this inexpensive Rimmel WOW lash mascara held my curl and legnthened my lashes very nicely without clumps and without that 'spidery' look. It did not make my lashes stick to each either. I am super impressed with this product. Also, I have always purchased water proof mascaras, but I did not buy this one in the water proof version, and I don't even know if they have a water proof version, but I have had NO issues with smudging and it cleans off nicely with soap and water. I would definatley purchase this again.
I took a chance on this product because it was inexpensive and really didn't expect much. The packaging is simple, which is fine. I only reason I gave 4 lipsticks is because it doesn't seem to build volume, but it absolutely does a great job of lengthening and defining my lashes.

My usual tried and true brand has always been L'Oreal voluminous. Then I tried L'Oreal voluminous false fiber mascara, which caked, flaked, and gave me those spidey lashes, same with the million lashes - both of which I got in water proof.

Rimmel wow lash is my new fav and I will look for a water proof version.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Tullippe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW is right! Although this mascara is described as voluminizing, it did not add much volume to my lashes.

However, in terms of lengthening and definition it is outstanding. My eyes are very hooded and thus tend to look small and droopy. But let me tell you this mascara gives my eyes that big wide eyed look and really makes them pop. Very nice.

The formula is a little bit wet, but not too much, and the result is very black glossy looking lashes. Also, I experienced no flaking and no spider lashes even with two coats. This is very comparable to Lancome's Hypnose. Got this at Walmart for $2.98 and I'm impressed. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emilykathleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite! I picked it up on a whim today and I couldn't be happier. Mascara tends to frustrate me since my lashes are stick straight (some are even at a downward angle) and never behave or hold a curl. This mascara tames my crazy eyelashes! All I did was give them a quick curl and apply two coats and I was left with long, feathery, thick, CURLED lashes that lasted and lasted. This is such a great mascara for an awesome price (plus the packaging is so cute!) Give it a try! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY HG!! Seriously, it gives me that long, full, thick, feathery look of false lashes with NO falsies needed! It is a bit on the wet side, so it's prone to clumping, but I just layer a thin coat of Covergirl Clump Crusher underneath before applying this. So amazing. Give it a shot! At >$4 a tube, what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rcookie13

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I saw it on sale for .99 at Ulta and I bought it on a whim, knowing nothing about it. Since then, I have given away ALL of my Maybelline mascaras, my They're Real mascara, and my MUFE mascaras. This added so much definition and volume to my lashes that I will never try another mascara again. With proper technique and an eyelash comb, I have no problems with clumping like many other reviewers mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty awesome mascara. it's not too wet and not to dry. The brush is a little different and vert stiff but I seem to like it It has a bit of a scent which is also ok. with all that being said, the length and volume this mascara gives is great! I dislike flimsy lashes or just plain long with no volume.. well this like under $4 tube does both! It's pretty good. It's not my absolute favoritwe but I often pair this one with others or with my favorit when it's drying out. This one helps out a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a weird tube, because I keep reading reviews about dryness and my tube is suuuuuper wet- one of the many reasons I don't like it. Beyond that, it clumps like mad, doesn't volumize and smudges very easily. Guess it makes sense since it was so cheap, but I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Rimmel has always been my go-to brand for mascaras. Honestly, rimmel is my overall favorite drugstore makeup line. Lol *clears throat* but back to the mascara :)... you can use it for a nice coat for a natural looking lash or you can build it up for a nice glam look. It CAN and WILL clump only if you go overboard. I have the thickest wavy hair but yet have the straightest/thin lashes in the world. (Hmph :/) this is the only mascara that will give my lashes a little "oomph" without having to use a eyelash curler. Also, I use it in the color "extreme black" and it's true to it name. It greatly pigmented! It gives my lashes a nice tint and I have naturally black hair already.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by DezzyDee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got this for Christmas and i love it. its got a funky smell, but i dont mind. it gives me natural looking, non clumpy length and volume. my total HG mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaloo

Not the best I've ever used. Don't like the brush and the way it loads the lashes. Clumpy.