October 2, 2014 | 1822 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Wow Lash

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emilykathleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new favorite! I picked it up on a whim today and I couldn't be happier. Mascara tends to frustrate me since my lashes are stick straight (some are even at a downward angle) and never behave or hold a curl. This mascara tames my crazy eyelashes! All I did was give them a quick curl and apply two coats and I was left with long, feathery, thick, CURLED lashes that lasted and lasted. This is such a great mascara for an awesome price (plus the packaging is so cute!) Give it a try! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by BrightEyes001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

MY HG!! Seriously, it gives me that long, full, thick, feathery look of false lashes with NO falsies needed! It is a bit on the wet side, so it's prone to clumping, but I just layer a thin coat of Covergirl Clump Crusher underneath before applying this. So amazing. Give it a shot! At >$4 a tube, what do you have to lose?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by rcookie13

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara! I saw it on sale for .99 at Ulta and I bought it on a whim, knowing nothing about it. Since then, I have given away ALL of my Maybelline mascaras, my They're Real mascara, and my MUFE mascaras. This added so much definition and volume to my lashes that I will never try another mascara again. With proper technique and an eyelash comb, I have no problems with clumping like many other reviewers mentioned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by mellypmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty awesome mascara. it's not too wet and not to dry. The brush is a little different and vert stiff but I seem to like it It has a bit of a scent which is also ok. with all that being said, the length and volume this mascara gives is great! I dislike flimsy lashes or just plain long with no volume.. well this like under $4 tube does both! It's pretty good. It's not my absolute favoritwe but I often pair this one with others or with my favorit when it's drying out. This one helps out a lot!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got a weird tube, because I keep reading reviews about dryness and my tube is suuuuuper wet- one of the many reasons I don't like it. Beyond that, it clumps like mad, doesn't volumize and smudges very easily. Guess it makes sense since it was so cheap, but I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Jaytexas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Rimmel has always been my go-to brand for mascaras. Honestly, rimmel is my overall favorite drugstore makeup line. Lol *clears throat* but back to the mascara :)... you can use it for a nice coat for a natural looking lash or you can build it up for a nice glam look. It CAN and WILL clump only if you go overboard. I have the thickest wavy hair but yet have the straightest/thin lashes in the world. (Hmph :/) this is the only mascara that will give my lashes a little "oomph" without having to use a eyelash curler. Also, I use it in the color "extreme black" and it's true to it name. It greatly pigmented! It gives my lashes a nice tint and I have naturally black hair already.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by DezzyDee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i got this for Christmas and i love it. its got a funky smell, but i dont mind. it gives me natural looking, non clumpy length and volume. my total HG mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 12/23/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Beautybaloo

Not the best I've ever used. Don't like the brush and the way it loads the lashes. Clumpy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Suil

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With a name like "Extra Wow", I expected wham-bam volume and drama. Instead, this mascara delivered perfectly fine, but ordinary, definition. It held a curl after I used a curler, and it darkened my dark lashes. But it did not add enough volume to make it a keeper. I returned it. Am sticking with combo of Benefit's They're Real and Geisha Ink mascaras.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 2:20:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

If this wasn't so clumpy, it'd be my new favorite. The formula is on the dry side but it still left a lot of little clumps on lashes. I have to give it props for the thickness and length. It's also buildable, but after two coats I had Tammy Faye lashes. Ugh. Surprisingly, my lashes weren't hard. If you don't mind combing out clumps, you might like this. I bought this at CVS. Regular price was $3.99, but all Rimmel is 40% off this week, plus the scanner box gave me a $2 coupon so it was only 39 cents plus tax.