December 19, 2014 | 1586 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

You know when you find your greatest Holy Grail, can't-live-without product and it actually makes you SAD? Sad because only one Walgreen's carries it near you, filling you with fear that if they ever stop carrying it...*poof* back to sub-par reality? This is the BEST mascara I have ever used, and I absolutely plan on stockpiling it for the makeup apocalypse that may happen if it is ever discontinued.

Jordana makes several varieties - JUST REMEMBER - BLACK tube - PURPLE letters! Oh, and it's the 3$ one! WHAT A STEAL!

I cannot rave about this enough, it is what I've always been looking for in a mascara. It applies SUPER efficiently and easy, I barely need to build at all and I''m finished in just one coat. The curl holds better than any mascara I've ever tried! The brush is tiny, which makes it so perfect for bottom lashes and corners.

I have seen people on here talk about smudges & raccoon eyes, but I have not had anything remotely close to that problem. I never get flakes or any smudging, like I do with other cheap mascaras.

Here are my tips:
-The brush grabs a lot a lot a LOT of product...that's ok! Just scrape it back into the tube before you apply.
-It's a wet formula, and I think it looks best applied with just one coat. I'm not about that clumpy life, but this baby LENGTHENS those lashes in just one go around.
-Curl your lashes before, obviously, because this mascara holds the curl soooo well!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by scatcat92

Hey what's that pink mascara tube in the picture? Get that OUT OF HERE. We're here for the purple one. And it's awesome. I was on the hunt for a new mascara because I have a problem. I had just finished up my tube of Revlon PhotoReady mascara.. which i liked but got bored with, so I thought I could buy one mascara and hate it for like 10 bucks, or buy this one that everyone RAVES about and only hate it for 3 bucks. So i did and now I'm weeping joyful, non smudging tears.

This mascara has the cutest little skinny brush. The formula is fab and makes my lashes look both long and full and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be (POBAW anyone?). Ok anyways it's great, but here are 2 things to keep in mind:

1. You have to apply it pretty fast because it dries quickly and then it gets hard to put on more coats.
2. You have to wipe some product off the brush, even that seems so stupid, because it might get clumpy and weird. But if you do this, you will be so happy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ILoveBreastfeedingnPublic

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You cannot beat the price on this mascara and I did like the way it made my lashes look but I just found the formula to be too wet. It smudged easily and gave me raccoon eyes by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Yeah, I don't really like this. I have to wipe the brush off every time before using or else I get tons of clumps. Which isn't horrible but it's an annoying step. I don't have problems with flaking or smudging.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I do not get the buzz about this product....It clumps horribly, it is crazy-wet, takes forever to dry, and the worst part and deal-breaker was it irritated the heck out of my eyes....Could not wait to remove it. It also flaked and smeared. Went into the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by letsburnbridges

PROS: The biggest reason why I love this product so much is that it lives up to its hype. It really does lengthen AND volumize your eyelashes to a whole other level. What I mean by that is the product thickens your lashes at the base, but lengthens and separates them towards the tips of your lashes, so they aren't all clumped together. Not only that, the mascara holds the curl in my lashes, which is really important when you have stick-straight lashes like I do. And finally, the icing on the cake is that the color payoff is phenomenal - if you want the blackest black mascara out there, this should be your next buy.

CONS: Sometimes they are hard to find in stores because Jordana isn't a huge brand where I am currently residing.

FINAL THOUGHTS: This is my holy-grail mascara - it's super cheap, but really excellent quality. It has the functionality of the most perfect mascara to me, and I honestly feel that it works better than some high-end mascaras. Anyone and everyone who has access to this magical product should buy one immediately!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by loveintheasylum

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this from drugstore just in time, it sat in my wishlist and I bought it just before drugstore said they wouldn't carry it anymore. I forgot it's price and can't go back and look. I just know its cheap and under $3, IIRC. Anyway, wore it at least 3 times; the formulation isn't too wet or goopy, it holds a curl well, isn't heavy-feeling, it doesn't flake or smudge through out the day/night, but more than one coat on my lashes and its crispy as heck :\ lengthens nicely but doesn't volumize (not as if I need that). All in all a good mascara for not so of an exorbitant price and cute packaging, too - I love the black and pink combo. It's a rebuy.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by getstrong29

Great product and price. Does what it says, gives you the best lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Loooove this mascara! So cheap and so amazing at lengthening, volumising and separating lashes! Cannot fault this mascara and honestly is better than any drugstore mascara I have ever tried and can easily beat many high end mascaras! Have been asked if I had false lashes on whilst wearing this mascara, love it completely! Go out and buy it if you can get your hands on it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Meyersmedley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this stuff. I love the results it gives, but it smudges on me really bad so I can't say I'm in love. After a couple hours I'll notice a ton of smudging on my brow bone area and it's just a mess. I would use it if I was in a pinch, but definitely not holy grail for me.