Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/10/2015 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best mascara EVER. and I've tried a lot. I dark longish lashes that don't hold a curl very well. This doesn't weigh them down! I will buy it again and again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I normally get waterproof mascara's as they hold my curl. I decided to give this ago since I've seen so many positive reviews on youtube.
I have stick straight lashes but they are visible when i curl them.
I really enjoyed using this mascara as it lengthed, darkened and volumised my lashes! PLUS it didn't weigh my lashes down after I curled them.
It also works really well for the lower lashes given that the brush is the perfect size for it! I believe I got this for around about $5-$6AUD.
No flaking, smudging or cumping. I apply a max of 2 coats. I'll definitely repurchase this.

on 5/3/2015 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Holy grail drugstore mascara

on 4/30/2015 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sooo disappointed! Jordana is a Leaping Bunny certified company, and very affordable, so I really wanted this to work. Most people seem to have success with this mascara, but I had a very weird, deal-breaking problem.
For some reason, this actually curled the tips of my lashes under. Yes, I said under. My lashes naturally curl up towards my lids... it's their one good attribute. But somehow, this mascara, very noticeably made the ends of my lashes turn under, towards my cheeks. Every time. And for some reason (insanity?) I kept trying it, at least a dozen times, just to see if anything would change.
As far as other characteristics, this is a nice, dark black color,and gives me medium volume but no length at all. It removes easily with oil cleanser and did smudge on me if I had on dewy makeup or rich moisturizer. It didn't flake on me. It does not irritate my sensitive eyes, but I can't speak for wearing contacts with it, because I always had to count on my glasses to help hide the wonky under-turned lash ends.
At under $4 a tube, and knowing it works for many others, I would actually recommend trying it, if you're looking for volume but not additional length. Just try it at home, at a time when you can wash it off if it gives you under-curl!

on 4/29/2015 6:55:00 AM

What in the world???? This was hyped up as being a great mascara...it looked great when I put it on, but started to flake within 15 mins, then gave me THE loveliest panda eyes ever. If you are going for the smeary-wore-my-makeup-to-bed look, then this will do it for you! Really ticked off, it is going in the bin...

on 4/16/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I've used : )

on 3/27/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I was really excited to use this product after the amazing reviews I'd read. Completely agree..it does give you amazing volume. But after a few hours there's such horrible fall down from the .. you end up with the worst dark circles/panda eyes. Not a good look!

on 3/22/2015 3:55:00 AM

This was a nice surprise... gave me some nice volume but not so much length though... It is a volumizing mascara after all. My search continues...
Edit 22 march 2015: I repurchased this and for some reason was really clumpy, flaky and it dried out really fast, did they change the formula? or maybe I got an old one?

on 3/16/2015 12:28:00 PM

Not bad!! My absolute favorite mascara is Full 'n' Soft but I had to try this based on the reviews and the price. Just tried it and I quite like it :D can't believe I walked past this so many times and ignored it just because of the price.
Edit: This ended up flaking terribly :/ Had to take a couple of lippies off.

on 3/13/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara, I bought it after I saw one of Laurens videos on youtube and I really love it. Its cheap, it washes off easily (I use baby shampoo) and does the job. You can either apply a couple of coats and have very full lashes or just one and get natural looking lashes. I use it everyday and I have already repurchased. I may try some more mascaras in the future but this will probably be my HG primarily because no one will beat the price.

Popular Mascaras