April 21, 2014 | 1505 users online

Eye Shadow - Annabelle - Smoothie Eyeshadow Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

I love these! They are as good as any long lasting, crease-proof cream eye product. They set and do not move. They go on creamy and can be blended out before they set though.

I definitely recommend these pencils!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Mellaaayy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

They were on clearance so I picked them all up. These do not budge. It is hard to apply to the eyelids because the product isn't creamy and it tugs. I prefer to use it on my lower lash line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have tried this only in Moka Mirage but I can tell I am going to love these! Annabelle has yet to disappoint me. These are creamy, luxurious, glide-on chubby pencils, and pretty longwearing, about 7 or 8 hours. They're perfect for an eyeshadow base, a wash of colour for the lid, and they are a great size if you wanted to sweep them in the crease. I use mine for my lower lid; Moka Mirage is a really pretty duotoned silver/beige colour (comes off a champagne taupe) and it looks so gorgeous under there I include it in my look every day! Hoping they will come out with more neutral Smoothies, I can't wait to try more

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I love these!! Annabelle has got to be one of my favorite drugstore brands. These smoothie eyeshadow pencils stay put really well, applies great and are quite cute. Decent colors as well but wish they had a white one! Yah will be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

have the geeen one and the bright ocean blue and I love those BUT I hate grapefull! I am done with eyeliners and cream shadows that are purple.I have yet to find one that doesn't go on patchy I had hope since the others were so great that this one would be different but it wasn't.

I really would give these a try super smooth and creamy and crazy pigmrnted.This is a pretty color just because it's patchy requires more work to get it to go on evenly than the other colors.All of the shades that I have that have a real nice shimmer to them.

I would not repurchase the purple but the other two colors I would a million times over

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I now have three of these: Moka Mirage, a purple one and a darker chocolaty brown one and I must say, I am very impressed with all three.
I've been using the purple one as a wash under my taupey eyeshadows to give them a pop of plum and the dark brown one to give my bronzey smokey eyes a kick.
I just purchased Moka Mirage and I think this one is going to be my favorite, it's kind of a taupe/champagne with some lavender in it. LOVE!
They last all day, do not crease and are buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by c1plas

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm very surprised, I saw a good vid review by a MUA and thought I'd try it. I was extremely surprised as it didn't crease on my oily lids and even at the end of the day in our hot office, wow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A very smooth, almost gel like consistency in a pencil. Goes on easy and lasts. Limited colors but the shimmer is nice. Doesn't come off with just water. I like the versatility of this pencil, it's blendable and durable. I wish they would add a few more colors to the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently purchased two of these in Cocoaloco and Mokamirage and i must say i am impressed. The range of colours to choose from is lacking but the range they do have is stunning and you can create something vivid or more demure. The cream warms on impact and glides perfectly on the eyelid. The texture is super creamy and the colour is unbelieveably pigmented for a drugstore brand. The longevity on its own is not the greatest, but when worn with UDPP it lasts most of the day with the colour staying vivid and the smudging minor. Definetly a new HG product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by pullum_purna

This is a very good product! I've used it once & it's great. It feels creamy & when it dries it lasts hours! I bought the black (licorise) & the initial color is quite intense. I use it as an eyeliner rather than an shadow. It says that it's waterproof, sweatproof, crease-proof, which it DOES!

A big negative factor is that when I wear it for about 4-5hrs it always smudges under the eye pretty bad. It also creases & the color dsn't stay by the end of the day.

The product did glide on like a dream when I put it on w/ no tugging. I compare it to Revlon's Grow eyeliner but smudges more. However, a benefit is when u put it on the product doesn't go down to the wood like other cream liners. Some cream liners are impossible to sharpen & wastes product, but this one is fine.

I don't really know if I will repurchase this product. It goes on quick, but I wldn't want to wear it for work or anything that I will B out for a long period of time. MayB just for casual shopping for a few hrs.