October 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Fragrances - SXY - Unforgetable Moments Eau De Toilette fragrance spray @ Payless

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! It smells woody, spicy, fresh and sophisticated. It reminds me of CK Euphoria but way cheaper. I stocked up on these when they were clearing them out for a steal at Payless. I haven't seem them since so it might be discontinued. I'm glad I got multiple bottles; I also got all the flankers too which Iike, but this one is the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by tambus01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the exact replica of Victoria by Victoria' s Secret that I have been missing since they stopped selling it almost 15 years ago. Imagine my delight when I discovered this scent at Payless Shoes! I loved this fragrance then and am still enjoying it now. Thank you!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by BloodHound

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing scent with fair lasting power! I can't find a negative thing to say. This has a magical quality to me. If I had to pick theeee person to portray every aspect of this fragrance, it would be Sandra Bullock in the movie Practical Magic. I think this is youthful, sweet, charming, clean, magical of course, and just dreamy, soft, feminine and enchanting. I simply love this. It's versatile, you can wear this anytime or anywhere! I just think this should be a classic. This would be modern and nostalgic forever!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 3:01:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smell this often. Smells too strong at first but after a while fades off to a softer smell, personally not something I would want to wear all the time

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by fragrancelover2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought it over the summer it was love at first smell it smells like a sharper fruit version of ck's euphoria kinda like euphoria ate a bunch of pineapples. It has lasting power and its very loud not a mild fragrance but worth a try and the brash frags from payless smell good too especially the green one try em out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by ADELANOVAL

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Add to your allure with SXY, the rich, sensual new eau de toilette from Unforgettable Moments available at select Payless ShoeSource.
This flirty fragrance will immediately intoxicate your senses.
Bursting with juicy pineapple and sensual citrus fruit such as Italian bergamot, mandarin and nectarine, it's sure to make you irresistible.
Give yourself a glamorous moment with SXY, the alluring new fragrance from Unforgettable Moments.
If you like the scent of Angel and Lolita Lempika you should try it.