September 22, 2014 | 1638 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Ellen

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Ellie424

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice choice if you're looking for a sheer polish. The description says it is a pinkish beige, however on me it is mostly beige. I mainly bought it because my middle name, which I go by, is Ellen (Zoya doesn't sell a polish with my first name, Mary. I guess that name must be too common for Zoya's taste). If it didn't have my name I would probably pass it up. The polish is easy to apply and lasts a reasonable amount of time. However it doesn't look good on my skin, a pinker neutral would probably be better. I might give it to a friend who is also named Ellen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by wq13

This nail polish is a peachy nude color and it is extremely sheer, but here's why I LOVE it:

Do you ever want to make a nail color look more pastel and pale? Then this is perfect for you!! Just paint on the too-bright nail polish, and when it's dry, paint a coat of Ellen by Zoya on!!! It's so pretty and completely changes the brights to pastels!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Classic creamy beige - not streaky or glittery. UPDATE - rubbish...chips chips chips!!!!!!