September 18, 2014 | 1690 users online

Foundations - Avon - Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:37:00 AM More reviews by yolanda71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation a few days ago.
- It is not pricey.
- It has medium coverage, ideal for blemishes but not for acne or scars or dry patches.
- It has a gorgeous finish, natural and the same time healthy/dewy. (It reminds me the Ellis Faas foundation)
- Ideal for dry skin because it is particulary hydrate.
- My face turned a bit oily -especially the T zone- after two hours.
- I needed blotting papers couple of times during the day.
- I felt it a bit heavy on my face. (This is the main con for me)

I am NC 25. I choosed the shade Natural Beige. Good match for my skintone although a bit yellow. Although i loved the amazing finish of this foundation, i will not buy it again because of the "heavy feeling".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by trueboo

I absolutely love this foundation! I was shocked there were ANY reviews that didn't love it! Everyone I've introduced it to has loved it too! I do hair and occasional makeup and I have even used it on clients and they are amazed by it! It has the great, pump packaging, sanitary and it has not given me any problems, I've repurchased this at least 6 times already and even more if you count the ones I've gotten for my daughters.. I do consider this heavier coverage in terms of pigment, but I personally like that.. maybe medium to heavy. I am not a tinted moisturizer girl.. I need something that makes my dark circles and discolorations blend away and this can do that, all without looking or feeling the least bit masky.. The colors are very natural, I have a yellowish undertone to my skin, on the dry side, I don't break out much anymore, and this makeup never breaks me out. (last time i tried something different, I did get a couple blemishes, so maybe this makeup is part of why I'm clearer these days?) The feel is extremely glide on/blendable, like a silicone primer feel to it almost. I totally love this makeup for the price especially! Hope it doesn't get discontinued ever!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 3:00:00 AM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really bad coverage and stays on with powder for about an hour before going really shiny, liking a full coverage foundation and having problems with shiny skin anyway this did no justice for me

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by kmlg

I took a chance on this foundation over a year ago as it was on offer in Avon & I'm really glad I did. I've tried quite a few foundations (liquid, mousse etc.) but this is the one that has suited me most. I do think the coverage doesn't last as long as it should for the price & I always find that the pump stops working after a while but it goes on nicely especially if you, like me, prefer a matte finish. I buy two at once when they're on offer for 2 for £12 & they last quite a while. I'm still on my first bottle; I bought them a few months ago & I wear make up daily for my job.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by archielester

Fantastic foundation- it really surprised me! Great medium coverage (in my opinion, leaning towards a heavy medium coverage) which blends really well. It has become my go-to foundation and the one which rarely lets me down. Will definitely be re-purchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by emmy8816

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

- very natural colour, blended seamlessly with my skin tone as it has a yellow not pink undertone (I bought the ivory)

- very smooth soft texture, it's like a cross between a liquid and mousse, easily blended it with my fingers

- I have quite clear skin but I didn't feel the need to add concealer after applying, even under the eyes, it really covered my pores well

- it is easily buildable, even when I applied heavy layer in the evening over the small amount I had been wearing that day, my skin still looked like skin, it didn't look or feel caked on or heavy which I love, I don't really fell like i'm wearing much

- i prefer a more natural/dewy finish - if you prefer a very matte finish I wouldn't recommend this

- like most foundations it does show up dryness so I wouldn't recommend it if you have very dry skin

also smells great!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this as a gift and i've always been sceptical as to how good avon products actually are so i definitely wanted to give this a go. This foundation covered every blemish, discolouration on my skin, everything, it's truly brilliant at covering everything so i can see why theyve given it the name 'flawless'! My only fault with this is that its very very heavy coverage and i was oily after less than an hour despite applying a lot of powder to set it and it stayed very oily, i also found i had a few more blemishes than usual since i started wearing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Ikkzzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This foundation is literally my holy grail foundation. It has perfect coverage as it covers all the redness around my nose and pretty much kills the look of my blemishes. It blends really well with a sponge or foundation brush. It does give a flawless finish. It has got a slight shimmer in it but I didn't notice that until like 2 months into using it and it doesn't really make a difference to me, it just adds a natural glow/slightly dewy finish. I would definitely recommend it to other people, it's an awesome foundation and I will be repurchasing once I'm all out, which is soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Trinafoch

This was the worst foundation i have ever tried. I didnt see the part where it said "reapply after 2 hours". It gets shiny even after an hour. Will never buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Price, packaging, buy it again?
Avon’s Ideal Flawless foundation cost me less than $10 during one of Avon’s special sales. I was worried about picking a shade based on swatch pictures from an Avon book but I took the plunge anyway. I was lucky in that the shade I picked was a near perfect. My shade is in Natural Beige.
This foundation comes in a 30 ml bottle and it has a pump! I really appreciate it when companies invest in good packaging because it does matter! When it comes to liquid foundations it is a lot easier and more hygienic to have a pump bottle – listen up cosmetic companies, we, your most valued costumers really do love pumps! – You only need a small dollop of this foundation to work it into the face. Coverage is better than I expected. I would say this is a light to medium coverage foundation. I had no problems getting it to cover my discoloration issues but I don’t have a lot of discoloration or acne to start with.
This is not, however, a long wearing foundation. I would say this is more appropriate for short term use, let’s say 5 to7 hours at the most. I usually wear my foundations for long work hours so naturally I judge the life of my foundations towards the end of my shifts. My T-zone was shiny within 5 hours of wear. It is true that the feel of it is very light, almost like you are not wearing foundation at all, and the formula delivers well in terms of moderate coverage. But this foundation is not ideal for those who have heavy discoloration or acne; it just doesn’t tackle those problems well.
Even thou I think this is a decent product I would not buy it again. This foundation goes into my “go for quick errands” foundation pile, and it isn’t the best in that category for me.
Thank you for reading my reviews and have fun with makeup