Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous liner- All

3.4

on 8/12/2015 4:27:00 PM

I bought this in Little Black Dress. I liked it, in fact it was the first non-pencil eyeliner I'd ever used. I loved it, it glided and I made precise and perfect wings with it. It lasted through the day and came off with a few wipes of my eyes in the shower. For like the first week. THEN it went dry. Not just dry, it was like only half there. And when it was there it was an odd almost transparent grayish color. Now I have to run it under warm water, re-cap and shake it to get anything out. I also have to just about draw the whole back of my hand black to get it to flow. I thought at first maybe there was just something I didn't know about felt-tip eyeliners. I researched and found out, IT'S NOT ME, IT'S THE EYELINER. Would not recommend at all. Some people may love it but from my experience: Don't bother.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Kind of disappointed in this eyeliner. It certainly is smudge-proof (not necessarily a plus as you'll read). The tip of this pen becomes flimsy almost immediately, and this causes bits to come off. The pen drags on the skin, which creates jagged marks. This is why the smudge-proof feature isn't so great. It means you'll have to actually clean off the mark in an attempt to fix it; this might also ruin the rest of the makeup on that particular eye.

on 4/7/2015 11:23:00 AM

I bought this liner from Walmart as a replacement liner and the price was only 5 dollars. I absolutely loved it the first 2 times I tried it out, but by the third application it was already dried up and had a sticky consistency. I personally won't repurchase this liner again and wouldn't recommend wasting your money on a 2-3 days of use liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. I always have their brown and navy shades on hand and really need to pick up some black. my only complaint is that when the brown gets older it starts to warm up,shade-wise. The navy shade will also kind of stain your skin if you don't remove it properly, so be sure to use coconut or olive oil.

on 2/23/2015 4:00:00 PM

I was looking for an affordable felt tip eyeliner and this one was a good price. It was only $5. The quality was good, packaging was good the only thing I didn't like was the color came out opaque. It wasn't dark at all and even when I went over it again, it was still opaque. Not sure if I purchased a defective one but from my experience, I wouldn't re-purchase

on 2/3/2015 10:05:00 PM

so update of a previously good review: this eyeliner is so irritating. I can't wear it ever without my eyes hurting for the next three days after I wipe it off. not good

on 10/1/2014 9:31:00 PM

This was easily the BEST liquid- or any kind, I think- eyeliner I've ever used. Easy application and looks good, stays on long. Only problem was that the bottle dried out sooner than it should've, but I'm going to take one reviewer's advice and run the applicator under water.

on 8/1/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Beautiful product. This eyeliner is pigmented, opaque and easy to control. It doesn't bleed into your eyes and dries to a glossy finish. I have very watery and oily eyes and I still find that it still lasts all day without smudging. I would totally recommend.

on 4/18/2014 7:10:00 AM

I own the shade 'Little Black Dress'. It's very black and opaque. This eyeliner lasts super long on my eyes, and I have terrible allergies. I rub my eyes a lot but this eyeliner still stays on! I don't have to touch it up at all throughout the day. The applicator is on the thicker side, but eyeliner application is still simple and easy. A great eyeliner for a great price! ($5)

on 3/23/2014 8:58:00 PM

this liquid liner is very strange. it has the consistency of a marker. It feels like you're drawing with a crayola marker across your eyelid. it leaves a wet feel and dries slowly, but it leaves a nice color. you can't really build on it though. it just wasn't for me. I got it in a navy color and it was beautiful, but I just can't stand having wet eyelids. and it's a huge pain to wash off