April 21, 2014 | 908 users online

Eyeliner - Hard Candy - Stroke of Gorgeous liner- All

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by hughjasslol

I own the shade 'Little Black Dress'. It's very black and opaque. This eyeliner lasts super long on my eyes, and I have terrible allergies. I rub my eyes a lot but this eyeliner still stays on! I don't have to touch it up at all throughout the day. The applicator is on the thicker side, but eyeliner application is still simple and easy. A great eyeliner for a great price! ($5)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 8:58:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

this liquid liner is very strange. it has the consistency of a marker. It feels like you're drawing with a crayola marker across your eyelid. it leaves a wet feel and dries slowly, but it leaves a nice color. you can't really build on it though. it just wasn't for me. I got it in a navy color and it was beautiful, but I just can't stand having wet eyelids. and it's a huge pain to wash off

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by ButterflyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I chose this eyeliner to help me practice my technique first before I decided to spend $20 on Stila's waterproof eyeliner pen. I found the Hard Candy one at Walmart where it was pretty cheap - only $5-7? I bought the black and navy blue one.

For the black one, I liked how dark it was. I didn't have to build it up or anything. I have oily eyelids, but this eyeliner pen was pretty good at lasting all day. Sometimes it'd even stay on after a shower if I had just applied it, or if I didn't rub my eyes. However it is still not waterproof so beware. This tip of the eyeliner also tends to be a little thick when you apply it, but it still looks good. I've only had the black eyeliner dry on me once and that was because I used it so much - its time was just up.

As for the navy blue, I bought it because I have blue eyes - sometimes the navy blue color can make them really pop. However the navy blue eyeliner pen actually stained my eyelids, both top and bottom. It was hard for me to clean up, even with makeup remover. The black one did not stain my eyelids at all, nor was it hard to clean up.

Overall if you want a cheap dupe from Walmart, I'd definitely recommend the black one. I would rate it a 4. Not the navy blue one though - that would be 1. I just gave this eyeliner review a 3 because I am reviewing two different colors at once. I am happy with my Stila eyeliner for now, but if money ever became really tight for me again, I would come back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

This is a good eyeliner! I typically use gel or pencil eyeliner to do my cat eyes because I think it's easier in my opinion but everyone says that a felt tip is easier. So I went to walmart and bought the black color. I do love how black it is and it is okay for me to draw a line. HOWEVER, this is not waterproof and I wear makeup for a long time so I need waterproof makeup. If you have this, I would recommend to store this eyeliner with the felt tip facing down so the eyeliner will glide on easier and smoother

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by afis7777

This is my favorite eyeliner ever. It is becoming harder to find. I was at Walmart the other day and found three in Little Black Dress. I bought all of them!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by kathalathh

this is getting harder and harder to find in walmarts. when there IS a hard candy section, the color i buy this in is usually gone! this time i picked up two of the black ones! i have in the navy, storm, oh fudge, and little black dress. i ended up giving the navy color to a friend and don't use storm too much. oh fudge is a VERY reddish brown, the packaging is deceiving. little black dress is the perfect black for me. i've been using thicker eyeliner pens lately so the thin tip took a while to work with but it helps liquid liner look a lot more precise and natural. this stuff is matte black and doesn't smudge throughout the day but will fade slightly after 6-8 hours. with all the mascara i wear, i can never really tell. as long as the line is not smudging, i'm fine!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Also for those who say it dries out to fast stick the tip under water, put the cap back on then let it sit cap side up for an hour then let it sit cap side down over night. Run it across a tissue or the back of your hand a couple times poor to use and viola perfect again!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by chanap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this! It is great for the eyeliner-impaired:) I could never use anything except soft, smudgy crayon liners because that was the look i was going to get no matter how I tried -- smudgy. This is like using a felt pen, so you use the same skills and can get the finest lines -- all the way into the corner if you want. It is buildable so a heavier line is doable but that isn't the look I go for, so can't say if it is the best for that. Little black dress is a good color and I'll probably go back and try the others, something almost unimaginable with previous liners. Just thought -- wow -- I may actually learn how to do cat-eyes using this! Happy, happy. One other thing -- you can actually get this in the lashline without clumps or smudges. Amazing. Yet, it doesn't have that felt pen flat look but instead looks like... wait for it... eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

This liner is ok I didn't find anything amazing about it. I do like the pen liners they are so much easier to apply and less messy. I find this one tends to go on thick even if I'm using a light hand as well doesn't dry very fast so that gets a little annoying at times. But my biggest irritation with this particular liner and this may sound silly cause who doesn't want this but the stuff is impossible to get off. Non of my eye makeup removers will remove it and I end up scrubbing my face a few times at night. While this product is not a bad product ill just be sticking to the liquid liner pen from Essence it's half the price and I love it so much

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 8:37:00 AM More reviews by DFcupcake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Storm (purple). I think the thing I like most about this is what some others hated. This is kind of like a water color marker. It is easy to control, and the color is buildable. I personally find my PF marker a bit harsh looking, this little pen gives a more subtle line. It lasted all day for me, but I didn't have to dig it off. All in all I was pleased with it. So much so that I also bought the navy and teal colors. A good way to incorporate a pop of color without it being too in your face.