Hard Candy Stroke of Gorgeous liner- All

3.5

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Kind of disappointed in this eyeliner. It certainly is smudge-proof (not necessarily a plus as you'll read). The tip of this pen becomes flimsy almost immediately, and this causes bits to come off. The pen drags on the skin, which creates jagged marks. This is why the smudge-proof feature isn't so great. It means you'll have to actually clean off the mark in an attempt to fix it; this might also ruin the rest of the makeup on that particular eye.

on 4/7/2015 11:23:00 AM

I bought this liner from Walmart as a replacement liner and the price was only 5 dollars. I absolutely loved it the first 2 times I tried it out, but by the third application it was already dried up and had a sticky consistency. I personally won't repurchase this liner again and wouldn't recommend wasting your money on a 2-3 days of use liner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. I always have their brown and navy shades on hand and really need to pick up some black. my only complaint is that when the brown gets older it starts to warm up,shade-wise. The navy shade will also kind of stain your skin if you don't remove it properly, so be sure to use coconut or olive oil.

on 2/23/2015 4:00:00 PM

I was looking for an affordable felt tip eyeliner and this one was a good price. It was only $5. The quality was good, packaging was good the only thing I didn't like was the color came out opaque. It wasn't dark at all and even when I went over it again, it was still opaque. Not sure if I purchased a defective one but from my experience, I wouldn't re-purchase

on 2/3/2015 10:05:00 PM

This is a great liquid eyeliner pen. I got black, which is very dark and pigmented. Super easy, smooth application, and a very precise pen tip, and its only $5 at Walmart. The only thing to look out for is the cap is spring loaded or something so you have to close it hard or it might jump away

on 10/1/2014 9:31:00 PM

This was easily the BEST liquid- or any kind, I think- eyeliner I've ever used. Easy application and looks good, stays on long. Only problem was that the bottle dried out sooner than it should've, but I'm going to take one reviewer's advice and run the applicator under water.

on 8/1/2014 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Beautiful product. This eyeliner is pigmented, opaque and easy to control. It doesn't bleed into your eyes and dries to a glossy finish. I have very watery and oily eyes and I still find that it still lasts all day without smudging. I would totally recommend.

on 4/18/2014 7:10:00 AM

I own the shade 'Little Black Dress'. It's very black and opaque. This eyeliner lasts super long on my eyes, and I have terrible allergies. I rub my eyes a lot but this eyeliner still stays on! I don't have to touch it up at all throughout the day. The applicator is on the thicker side, but eyeliner application is still simple and easy. A great eyeliner for a great price! ($5)

on 3/23/2014 8:58:00 PM

this liquid liner is very strange. it has the consistency of a marker. It feels like you're drawing with a crayola marker across your eyelid. it leaves a wet feel and dries slowly, but it leaves a nice color. you can't really build on it though. it just wasn't for me. I got it in a navy color and it was beautiful, but I just can't stand having wet eyelids. and it's a huge pain to wash off

on 2/18/2014 6:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I chose this eyeliner to help me practice my technique first before I decided to spend $20 on Stila's waterproof eyeliner pen. I found the Hard Candy one at Walmart where it was pretty cheap - only $5-7? I bought the black and navy blue one.

For the black one, I liked how dark it was. I didn't have to build it up or anything. I have oily eyelids, but this eyeliner pen was pretty good at lasting all day. Sometimes it'd even stay on after a shower if I had just applied it, or if I didn't rub my eyes. However it is still not waterproof so beware. This tip of the eyeliner also tends to be a little thick when you apply it, but it still looks good. I've only had the black eyeliner dry on me once and that was because I used it so much - its time was just up.

As for the navy blue, I bought it because I have blue eyes - sometimes the navy blue color can make them really pop. However the navy blue eyeliner pen actually stained my eyelids, both top and bottom. It was hard for me to clean up, even with makeup remover. The black one did not stain my eyelids at all, nor was it hard to clean up.

Overall if you want a cheap dupe from Walmart, I'd definitely recommend the black one. I would rate it a 4. Not the navy blue one though - that would be 1. I just gave this eyeliner review a 3 because I am reviewing two different colors at once. I am happy with my Stila eyeliner for now, but if money ever became really tight for me again, I would come back to this.