December 21, 2014 | 1853 users online

Accessories - 2 Grrrls - Thundershirt for dogs

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by katy24

"Thunder shirt" is advertised as an anti-anxiety shirt for dogs experiencing anxiety during thunderstorms,fireworks,loud-noises or general panic attacks.It is a velcro,posey type shirt that stretches around the upper abdomen,velcros together&velcros around the throat of the dog.There is an extra flap on the side if u need to tighten it further.The fit should be snug-measure the dog as per the website guidelines to order the correct size.IT WORKS!!!My dog is an australian shepard mix so she has a lot of hair&extreme anxiety-80% of her symptoms have gone!! No more drooling,shaking or generalized panic.She is aware of the thunder but it is not causing any anxiety.I gave it 4 stars because she still pants&follows me around but this is NOTHING compared to how she was before!!! I think a short-haired dog would be very close to 100% cured.I ordered directly from the website@ a cost of $36.00.If u want a different color it is $5 more.Please try this if u were as desparate as I was to help my dog!!!:)