July 28, 2014 | 1984 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Revive Body Wash in Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bootmunchie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I so badly wanted to love this. Smell is awesome and it makes me smooth. However, it gives me that cut off all your finger nails feeling if I crawl into bed or my clothes without putting on lotion. I also have to put on a lot to get rid of the feeling + Chapstick.. Maybe too soft for me !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by hsshshot

Not too sure why this product has a under 50% rating, it's amazing! Smells fabulous and leaves my skin so smooth, like I've moisturised but without the horrible dewy feeling that keeps me awake at night. It's half price in boots now too, £1.50!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by ailil

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this body wash! smells good,cheap and not make your skin dry. Smells fresh make you fresh in the morning. I l also love touch of pink in the packaging (I love pink)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like everything about this except the smell. It's a great moisturizer, gladly, I didn't have to use lotion after drying off. It lathers well, also. However, it smells better in the bottle at first sniff rather than when worked onto the body with water. It comes off as having the aroma of plastic, and that's what makes me sad about this. I bought two big bottles on clearance at Target , so now I am stuck. Not only do I enjoy a body wash that smells wonderful, but also one that cleans well. This cleans well, leaves my skin feeling smooth, but I can't get past how it smells when I shower with it, not the same as that first sniff.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can buy a more inxpensive shower wash that smells better & the scent last longer. It doesn't help my dry skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

To be clear, I love the Nutrium Moisture feel of Dove Body Wash, and how soft it makes my skin. I DO NOT LIKE the smell, that is the only reason I wouldn't buy this again. The scent is very heavy and the lemonyness is too much like Pinesol to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by stls

It's a really good fruity smelling creamy body wash that doesn't dry out the skin. Good quality product, if you are fond of the smell you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:47:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ohhhh Dove, how I love you. I love your deodarants! I love your oil care conditoner which has become an HG for me! I love your other cucumber body wash! And this is my new love. For my body wash.

I remember when the doctors told me specifically DO NOT USE SCENTED BODY WASHES, PLAIN SOAP! YES ONLY PLAIN SOAP! NO BODY ALLERGIC REACTIONS WITH PLAIN SOAP! YOU! YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN! PLAIN SOAP, ONLY!

Ya ya docs... I thought as I snuck the Go Fresh Cucumber Body wash in my shopping cart hoping it wouldn't be another full body allergic reaction and/or itchy skin as I had to scented body soaps... I stuck with it for about 5 months or so Id say and didn't have no allergic reaction, I thought I was pressing my luck with buying this one, even more stronger scented however my skin is left unharmed(: I can always trust dove, in everything they provide, I have not yet been dissapointed in their products, with anything! This soap provides me with a fresh clean feeling and my skin is very MOISTURIZED after showering with it. I love the scent also but I cannot say it stays after the shower for too long. I should maybe buy the after body mist spray with it to see it if it will help with the scent staying:)

A little pricy, but well worth it.

In all moisturizes my sensitive skin with a lovely scent and doesn't over dry it nor does it leave any sticky or left over residue feeling..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the small size of this body wash and it's nice smelling, and lathers really good. I didn't notice a difference in softness of my skin though.