July 28, 2014 | 1767 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Wild Shine Nail Polish in Hallucinate

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by KittyMeow123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Here's my advice to you... when WnW goes on sale, and it will, buy them out of this and kaleidescope. You won't regret it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice, clear polish with minimal glitter quality to it. Wish it had the wider brush to it, but the little brush inside does suffice. Easy enough to top it off with another clear coat to prevent chipping. Pretty to wear for nights out/holidays, or week-ends. I usually find that Wet 'n' Wild doesn't chip too easily for me if I do use another topcoat to protect. Inexpensive, too. Another can't go wrong to have for when you'd like a little pick me up. No need to spend 10 bucks for a fancy polish that will still chip the same day. (I have and that has really angered me.) Cruelty-free.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by kiramekihoshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty small iridescent glitter in a clear base. It only costs $1, which is absolutely the best thing about it. It's gorgeous over your favorite creme, though might require a top coat as the glitters are thick and textured.

The worst thing about Hallucinate is that it only lasts a day before chipping. I don't know if it's just me or if the formula really is only worth a dollar, but this polish chips worse than any other polish I own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by turkey2083

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an awesome layering polish and who doesn't love a $1 polish (cheaper if you find it on sale)?!?!

I'm wearing this over a nude polish right now and it looks awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by malonb

this is the first glitter polish i've tried in years(since i was a kid lol i'm now in my late 20's) and it was surprising. no chunky glitter, not to mention the polish is packed with it so i take it would be very hard(if even possible) to have any bare areas when applying. it dries pretty quickly. the only thing is- it's gritty to the touch. if you're using this as a top coat(like i did) you can feel the tiny glitter bumps...but, no big deal. i would definitely repurchase(and probably will, i mean it's only a dollar!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite (and only) glittery nail polish! When it hits the light, it looks like the glitter is a bunch of different colors. I have it on my nails right now over a bubble gum pink nail polish, and it looks really pretty! Awesome clear glitter polish to layer on top of other colors. Love!