October 20, 2014 | 1398 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liplites glossy lip tint cappuccino

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Makeup662

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had this in Crystal Cream, and then I lost it, but I recently bought it again. It is, singlehandedly, the best lip gloss I have ever used. It is not sticky, like, at all. It looks incredibly natural, tastes/smells so good, and is UNDER 5 DOLLARS. I love it. I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

This and the Vanilla are good for the nude lip look. It tastes and smells great. Just wish it had an SPF

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SydneyErinx3

I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss. It smells delicious & the color is PERFECT. It's the best nude gloss you can get for the price. It's like $3.12 at Walmart & I absolutely adore it. I would completely recommend it to anyone who loves a good nude lip! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I really think that this is a lip balm done right.It has. alot of color and really does moisture your lips after the product is gone.It has a similar to the regular lip lites by the same name nudish pink but sheer enough that some of your natural color will show through.
I love this it's jut so effortless it can give you a pop during any time or day or night.I find these at the dollar store so try there first to purchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

A sheer yummy gloss. It looks flat in the package, but when you put it on, it's shiny and sheer enough to let some of your own natural lip color show through. It also smells really good and you can't beat the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by sormag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a package with the Lip Lites- Cappuccino. Firstly I love cappuccino liplites, but this lip tint is even better.

I use it as a lip balm at work. It has a good tint of cappuccino colour and is moisturizing. Most of all it smells really good. as good as the liptlite

In comparison to the liplites it's not as glossy and colour isn't as pigmented. :)