Eucerin Eucerin Dermo Purifyer scrub

2.5

on 3/30/2015 9:08:00 AM

Usually I love Eucerin, the Dermatoclean gel saved my face when it broke out in enormous whiteheads, they make great moisturizers and I swear by their mattifying sun fluid in the summer! I bought this to use it every now and then for a deeper clean but every time I do my face feels itchy and breaks out in a weird rash. I think this is seriously the first time I'm disappointed in a Eucerin product and I definitely will not be buying this again.

on 1/3/2013 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i only use this when i'm desperate as a cleanser/scrub as it breaks me out in little red bumps/little spots that are hard to get rid of.

I wouldn't reccommend this to people with dry skin like me as it has alot of chemicals in it which are harsh and dries out my sensitive skin like crazy!!

on 2/29/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I hate this. It does nothing for me.
The whole range does nothing to your skin but make it worse.

Eucerin seriously need to try harder on their blemish prone skincare series

on 1/28/2012 1:35:00 PM

This does have a lot of chemicals in it but it scrubs really well, gently but effectively.
Good product and cheaper than the Avene scrub which I find is a lot more irritating even though its supposed to be for sensitive skin, also less irritating than the St Ives.

on 1/25/2012 4:08:00 PM

Smell okish,but isnt that good.Plus ..when i read the ingridients..too many chemicals.ill never buy it again

on 8/20/2011 6:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

it is oil free, contains lactic acid just like dermo purifyer gel cream. i used it every day at first, but didnt make a difference. i dont use it every day now because i dont like too many chemicals in it.
i wont buy it again