Hourglass Ballet

4.3

on 10/16/2012 5:38:00 PM

Short version: 5 lippies for the color, 1 lippie for the lasting power :(
I debated a long time whether to splurge on one of these and finally bit the bullet. I loved this color, I'm into pinks and this one seemed so flattering. And it is. Or better said, would be, if it stayed on more than 30 minutes!
It just fades, it disappears, without me eating, drinking or even talking. And it didn't seem particularly moisturizing, I've had much better luck with lipsticks from MAC and Too Faced or other cheaper brands.
So no, I won't rebuy. I'll try to make this one work by putting lots of gloss on top, to make it last a bit longer... but over all, what a disappointment!

on 7/29/2012 12:00:00 PM

My favourite pink lipstick. This beautiful neutral-cool pink looks great on it's own or with a sheer, shimmery gloss on top. The formula is ultra creamy and applies smoothly and stays for hours.

The packaging is some of the best I've ever seen. It's heavy in my hand and I love that. It's sleek, bronzey-coloured bullet packaging feels really luxurious.

I wouldn't necessarily say this is a unique pink, but if you're looking for an everyday, wearable bright pink with a taste of luxury..look no further.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This color is a bit too bold for my lifestyle but I think anyone else might love it who likes those colors. creamy & long wearing.

Popular Lipsticks