November 27, 2014 | 1435 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I love love love this scent it's a fruity adult smell I feel like most fruity perfumes scream teenager! Lol it's pretty pricey but totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by K3lliii

I absolutely love Candy. The only reason I won't give it a 5 is because the price is too high for how quickly the scent fades.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck. This smells cheap and cloyingly sweet!! I couldn't wait to wash it off my wrists after sampling it at Sephora. There is no sophistication in this fragrance for me; it reminded me of the cheap perfumes sold at drugstores.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Im in love w/Prada candy. Seriously, Candy is amazing. The only downfall is the lasting power....3 hours tops..MAYBE. Which is a bummer because I don't want to have to carry this around all day and constantly spray myself, especially considering the price$$$! So while it smells AMAZING, unfortunately once I run out, I won't be purchasing another :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I tested this at Sephora, knew immediately I had smelled this fragrance before, but couldn't place when and where. People state in reviews they detect caramel in this fragrance. Maybe my sinuses are wrecking havoc on my sniffer, but I detect lemons. That's when it dawned on me Prada Candy smells similar to a lemon perfume I wore in the eighth grade. Of course, Prada Candy is more smooth than what I wore in the eighth grade, but it smells of junior high lemon scent nonetheless.

I'm sure this smells delightful on women, as it is a pleasant scent, but when I wore it, it reminded me of eighth grade and Lemon Pledge furniture polish. I would rate this with 2.5 lippies, if it were possible to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by chillzone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this today, and honestly, I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much. I just do. I adore the bottle and the way it looks with my other perfumes. I wear La Vie Este Belle most of the time, and yet I like Prada Candy, too. This is a dark, buttery, caramel treat with a lipstick vibe. The powdery scent makes it tasteful in a non-edible way. La Vie Este Belle is an excellent fit for my personality and yet, so is Prada Candy. Perhaps one is very much my public self, while the other, the Prada, is much more private. If the house was burning down, I would grab them both. Shame, shame on me, but it is the truth.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Migraine in a bottle... For real. I tried it in sephora and went to bed early that night nauseated, pounding headache that wouldn't go away. One spray. If aquolina pink sugar makes you sick this one will too. I can't do these sickly sweet powdery scents anymore. Princess does the same thing to me now and it used to be my favorite. The bottle is pretty I guess?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This perfume is amazing! I really love this perfume and this lasts all day!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Prada Candy opens with the expected toffee and candy floss and then settles with a dull thud. I understand that candy is supposed to smell like, um, something that Barbie would wear to casual events and perhaps I shouldn't be disappointed; but I am. After about 15 minutes, the candy note still dominates, and a strange musk starts to emerge--a gross synthetic musk that seems to fight with the cloying c-c-c-c-candy. In 20 years, someone is going to write a review and point out that Candy smells so 2011.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by cainca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was in Sephora today and wanted to try out a new fragrance and thought, "How can one go wrong with Prada?". Well, here's how. This smells like it belongs on hookers in Vegas in the basement of the Rio. Sweet, cloying, overkill, just totally and completely cheap (a word I try to never use). I dont even think my 5 year old niece would like this garbage. The single worst fragrance I've ever tried; I cant imagine the type of man who'd find this attractive on a woman. I used Josie Moran face cleansing oil to try to strip the scent off my skin before leaving the store (a tip from one of their MAs who helped me after I made my fragrance error) and heading back out into the real world. Just absolutely disgusting (stunning bottle though).