December 19, 2014 | 1616 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Candy EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by sarahmarie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this scent!! Prada is a warm caramel hug. Sillage is moderate and Longevity is moderate as well. I find that it wears away after about 4 hours but I can still smell it on my clothes the next day. I don't find it cloying or overly sweet at all... I think it's subtle and smells expensive. I wouldn't wear this everyday because of the price tag but when I want to feel a little more put together when running errands or for a date night I pull out Candy. I'm not the best at describing scents but I smell I would say it's a direct gourmand caramel scent with soft musk. Love!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by patricew

I didn't want to love this, but I think I do. The top notes are very sweet, but it dries down to a warm, sensuous, comforting musk. Perfect in the cold weather. Plus, I got a "You smell great!" from my husband. I think I will have to get a bottle of this, currently am using a sample from Nordstrom.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Lashaye16

I love love love this scent it's a fruity adult smell I feel like most fruity perfumes scream teenager! Lol it's pretty pricey but totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by K3lliii

I absolutely love Candy. The only reason I won't give it a 5 is because the price is too high for how quickly the scent fades.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yuck. This smells cheap and cloyingly sweet!! I couldn't wait to wash it off my wrists after sampling it at Sephora. There is no sophistication in this fragrance for me; it reminded me of the cheap perfumes sold at drugstores.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by makeupenthusiast1994

Im in love w/Prada candy. Seriously, Candy is amazing. The only downfall is the lasting power....3 hours tops..MAYBE. Which is a bummer because I don't want to have to carry this around all day and constantly spray myself, especially considering the price$$$! So while it smells AMAZING, unfortunately once I run out, I won't be purchasing another :(

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

When I tested this at Sephora, knew immediately I had smelled this fragrance before, but couldn't place when and where. People state in reviews they detect caramel in this fragrance. Maybe my sinuses are wrecking havoc on my sniffer, but I detect lemons. That's when it dawned on me Prada Candy smells similar to a lemon perfume I wore in the eighth grade. Of course, Prada Candy is more smooth than what I wore in the eighth grade, but it smells of junior high lemon scent nonetheless.

I'm sure this smells delightful on women, as it is a pleasant scent, but when I wore it, it reminded me of eighth grade and Lemon Pledge furniture polish. I would rate this with 2.5 lippies, if it were possible to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by chillzone

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this today, and honestly, I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much. I just do. I adore the bottle and the way it looks with my other perfumes. I wear La Vie Este Belle most of the time, and yet I like Prada Candy, too. This is a dark, buttery, caramel treat with a lipstick vibe. The powdery scent makes it tasteful in a non-edible way. La Vie Este Belle is an excellent fit for my personality and yet, so is Prada Candy. Perhaps one is very much my public self, while the other, the Prada, is much more private. If the house was burning down, I would grab them both. Shame, shame on me, but it is the truth.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Migraine in a bottle... For real. I tried it in sephora and went to bed early that night nauseated, pounding headache that wouldn't go away. One spray. If aquolina pink sugar makes you sick this one will too. I can't do these sickly sweet powdery scents anymore. Princess does the same thing to me now and it used to be my favorite. The bottle is pretty I guess?

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This perfume is amazing! I really love this perfume and this lasts all day!