Prada Candy EDP

3.5

Prada Candy is a new fragrance by Prada to be launched in August 2011. The composition includes an elegant mix of musks in the top, a sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin in the heart and sweet modern caramel in the base of the fragrance.

on 3/1/2015 9:11:00 AM

I agree with previous reviewer, I'm not figuring Prada is going to be a "value" purchase and I certainly don't mind re-applying this amazing scent, the best candy-like scent I have smelled. It honestly only needs one re-application per day. The bottle is something else, like something out of a glam old movie. To me, this perfume screams summer, and I wore a 2.7 oz bottle down by half last summer. I'll probably nearly finish it this year. This is so great to me... <3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't understand why people are so negative about the price; it's a brand-name scent, for heaven's sakes, and no more expensive than any other brand-name scent out there. I find that they are all more or less the same price at Shoppers Drug Mart, where I buy most of my scents, or Sephora.

Only this scent is different. It's absolutely luscious. My new signature scent. Someone described it as a warm caramel hug and I couldn't describe it better. That's why I love to put it on first thing every morning.

Yes, I reapply after four hours: price is not an issue when you want to wear Prada. You get what you pay for. Sophistication, beauty, refinement, a scent that can be your signature for a lifetime. A scent that describes you in a beautiful way. I adore Candy!

If cheap and cheerful is what you're looking for Adidas makes some lovely scents and they are $22 for a big bottle. But that's a world of experience away from a Prada scent, let's get real, people.

on 1/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

I first for a sample from sephora and I loved it. It's sort of a musky, floral scent. I know a lot of people say the lasting power isn't great, but I sprayed a little behind my neck and it lasts all day for me. Also I got a whole lot of "you smell great!" throughout the day. Definently repurchasing.

on 12/12/2014 10:15:00 PM

I absolutely adore this scent!! Prada is a warm caramel hug. Sillage is moderate and Longevity is moderate as well. I find that it wears away after about 4 hours but I can still smell it on my clothes the next day. I don't find it cloying or overly sweet at all... I think it's subtle and smells expensive. I wouldn't wear this everyday because of the price tag but when I want to feel a little more put together when running errands or for a date night I pull out Candy. I'm not the best at describing scents but I smell I would say it's a direct gourmand caramel scent with soft musk. Love!!

on 12/10/2014 5:47:00 PM

I didn't want to love this, but I think I do. The top notes are very sweet, but it dries down to a warm, sensuous, comforting musk. Perfect in the cold weather. Plus, I got a "You smell great!" from my husband. I think I will have to get a bottle of this, currently am using a sample from Nordstrom.

on 11/21/2014 3:19:00 PM

I love love love this scent it's a fruity adult smell I feel like most fruity perfumes scream teenager! Lol it's pretty pricey but totally worth it.

on 11/21/2014 2:31:00 PM

I absolutely love Candy. The only reason I won't give it a 5 is because the price is too high for how quickly the scent fades.

on 11/4/2014 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Yuck. This smells cheap and cloyingly sweet!! I couldn't wait to wash it off my wrists after sampling it at Sephora. There is no sophistication in this fragrance for me; it reminded me of the cheap perfumes sold at drugstores.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Im in love w/Prada candy. Seriously, Candy is amazing. The only downfall is the lasting power....3 hours tops..MAYBE. Which is a bummer because I don't want to have to carry this around all day and constantly spray myself, especially considering the price$$$! So while it smells AMAZING, unfortunately once I run out, I won't be purchasing another :(

on 10/13/2014 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I bought this today, and honestly, I'm not exactly sure why I like it so much. I just do. I adore the bottle and the way it looks with my other perfumes. I wear La Vie Este Belle most of the time, and yet I like Prada Candy, too. This is a dark, buttery, caramel treat with a lipstick vibe. The powdery scent makes it tasteful in a non-edible way. La Vie Este Belle is an excellent fit for my personality and yet, so is Prada Candy. Perhaps one is very much my public self, while the other, the Prada, is much more private. If the house was burning down, I would grab them both. Shame, shame on me, but it is the truth.

Popular Fragrances