Prada Candy EDP

3.5

Prada Candy is a new fragrance by Prada to be launched in August 2011. The composition includes an elegant mix of musks in the top, a sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin in the heart and sweet modern caramel in the base of the fragrance.

on 7/15/2015 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Favourite perfume yet! I sprayed a few times of the product in the morning and hours later i walked past a lady and she complimented me how lovely it was, i was shocked as i didn't spray a lot of it and it was at the least 6 hours before... Plus i couldn't smell the product on myself so i was disappointed, until i got told that 'if you can't smell your own perfume that's a good thing'.

Skin: Very Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. Very different from anything Prada has ever done fragrance wise. This perfume has a creamy, caramel scent with just a hint of musk. It is delicious smelling! I dont think this is a sexy scent but I do think this is a soft, girly scent. A man will definitely appreciate anyone wearing this scent. When I wear this I get stopped all the time and asked what I am wearing. I love it! I will be buying a back up bottle of this because I dont want to run out of it!

on 6/13/2015 7:30:00 PM

This was one of a sampler pack I bought at Sephora (once you decide which one you like it had a coupon for a full bottle). I tried them all but coming back to this one. It has an initial very sweet scent on me (almost but not quite too much) but the dry down is much more subtle. The caramelly vanilla gourmand scent is there but it has some woody and amber notes that come to the surface that combine to make this a surprisingly sophisticated fragrance. It has pretty good staying power on me. I would have probably named it something else, Candy sounds somewhat juvenile. It isn't cheap but I don't expect cheap in this type of fragrance and it isn't out of line with other fragrances in its class.

on 3/30/2015 8:16:00 AM

This is my signature scent. It's not a heavy scent, can wear year round. I'm on my 2nd bottle and will repurchase again as long as they don't change. I love it.

on 3/27/2015 8:06:00 PM

Love this scent. Honestly, I'm terrible at describing scents so I won't bother but I will say that it is a non-juvenile, great year round scent. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This still seems like a mix of Pink Sugar and Infusion D Iris to me. But I decided to buy it anyway, because I LOVE Infusion d Iris so much. I could wear it everyday and be happy, but I'm too much of a perfume ho to do that. I really love the benzoin, and white musk in this, and it does last for hours. I think I would re-buy it too! It's not too sweet either. I personally love sweet perfumes, like Pink Sugar, so it's not giving me a toothache. I think this is a very well done sweetheart perfume, but I still don't love that lid! It popped off the first time I opened my box, and freaked me out! But, thankfully I was able to put it back on and it still works fine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my signature scent since it came out ive used bottles of it and will buy it again but right now im wearing florale this spring which i also enjoy i do agree with the reviewer below if you want to buy prada it aint going to be cheap for me its worth it because i love to smell good during the day it cheers me up during a long work day

on 3/1/2015 9:11:00 AM

I agree with previous reviewer, I'm not figuring Prada is going to be a "value" purchase and I certainly don't mind re-applying this amazing scent, the best candy-like scent I have smelled. It honestly only needs one re-application per day. The bottle is something else, like something out of a glam old movie. To me, this perfume screams summer, and I wore a 2.7 oz bottle down by half last summer. I'll probably nearly finish it this year. This is so great to me... <3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I don't understand why people are so negative about the price; it's a brand-name scent, for heaven's sakes, and no more expensive than any other brand-name scent out there. I find that they are all more or less the same price at Shoppers Drug Mart, where I buy most of my scents, or Sephora.

Only this scent is different. It's absolutely luscious. My new signature scent. Someone described it as a warm caramel hug and I couldn't describe it better. That's why I love to put it on first thing every morning.

Yes, I reapply after four hours: price is not an issue when you want to wear Prada. You get what you pay for. Sophistication, beauty, refinement, a scent that can be your signature for a lifetime. A scent that describes you in a beautiful way. I adore Candy!

If cheap and cheerful is what you're looking for Adidas makes some lovely scents and they are $22 for a big bottle. But that's a world of experience away from a Prada scent, let's get real, people.

on 1/29/2015 3:07:00 PM

I first for a sample from sephora and I loved it. It's sort of a musky, floral scent. I know a lot of people say the lasting power isn't great, but I sprayed a little behind my neck and it lasts all day for me. Also I got a whole lot of "you smell great!" throughout the day. Definently repurchasing.

Popular Fragrances