August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Conditioner - Cocoa Pink Junket Creme

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by zoeybear20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this conditioner for around a week now, but I absolutely love it. Love it. Makes my hair very soft and shiny. Also, in whatever scent you get it in, you will be smelling it all day, which I love. I hate when I use such a good smelling conditioner and after your hair is dry you can't smell it anymore.
I don't really care for it being in a tub that you have to scoop out, but I'll deal with it since I love the product so much. Right now I only have two containers, and I need to get more so I don't run out. The one I have been using I had scented in strawberry bubblegum and it smells so good. I get whiffs of it all day and hubby loves the way my hair smells when we're close.
I think you could use this for any hair type. I have thin fine and brittle hair (genetics mostly) that's just past my collar bone. I also have naturally wavy hair, and this seems to really bring out my curls. I have more soft curls using this conditioner than when I use products that are specifically for bringing out your curls. It takes most of my frizz away, too. I don't think there's a product on the planet that can take away all of my frizz. It seems to be a heavy creme, but it doesn't weigh my hair down at all or give me any build up in it. I have to use quite a big scoop, so if you have thicker hair you'd have to use quite a bit more.
It's on the expensive side at least for me. 16.99 for an etailer conditioner. BUT, it's worth it. I've paid more for other conditioners only to have them leave my hair feel like straw and knotty among other things.
So if you've never tried this conditioner, or if you've thought about getting it but haven't, I recommend that you get it and try it out. If you don't like it (which, how could you not?) you can always put it up here for swap and I'll swap for it! :)