Garnier Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

3.6

Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), VA, Crotonates, Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Argania Spinosa Oil (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil), Aminomethyl Propanol, Xylose, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Limonene, Linalool, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought about a year ago because I needed a heat protectant, as I had been straightening my hair a lot recently, and it was on sale. Plus, it was 2 dollars and I can't afford that 8 dollar Tresemme heat protectant! I'm so happy with this product and since then have repurchased this! I can definitely tell the difference between unprotected and protected straightening; my hair doesn't lack lustre and has, in fact, become healthier due to the Moroccan argan oil! You can also use this as a regular heat protectant and it works great. By the way, am I the only one who LOVES the Garnier scent, because I don't understand why people complain about it! Like I want to spray that scent all over my body!

on 5/31/2015 1:24:00 AM

great at leaving my hair not frizzy and smells great.

on 3/19/2015 1:15:00 PM

I straighten my hair every other day and I just love this stuff. I have really thick hair since lot spray a lot more than most people, other heat protectants take a while to dry for me and this is quick and easy. it keeps my hair straight all the next two days. it makes straightening fast and easy. I already love a lot of garnier products but this is a must 🙌👌

on 3/13/2015 7:21:00 PM

I actually really like this product. this helps straighten my hair even when it's stubbornly curly. it's a great heat protector spray and my hair does actually look shiny healthy as opposed to shiny oily. overall amazing product

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i have mixed feelings about this. it can be a little drying so be careful, but i feel like its helping my hair from split ends.

on 12/13/2014 5:37:00 PM

It's pretty good.

Bought it because it was inexpensive ($3 something) and I like how Garnier products smell.

Does it's job and protects your hair while you flat iron it. My hair did look shiny afterwards.

I'm not fond of the spray pump. Despite the name of the product, it doesn't come out as a "mist" and squirts out rather messy and uneven. This also takes longer to dry in my hair than other heat protectants, probably because it sprays out globs.

Ok this product is one of the worst i've used on my hair. Not only does it smell strongly of alcohol but it does not protect your hair from heat damage at all. It left my hair limp and dry. It does leave it straight so thats the only thing the product does that it said it would do.

on 10/9/2014 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So I'm a flat-iron addict and straighten my hair almost every day. But I'm also trying to grow my hair out, so preserving my hair's strength and health is very important to me. I typically use a leave-in conditioner after showering, let my hair air-dry and then use an oil or a serum to flat-iron it straight before I go out. I've used heat-protecting sprays in the past, but they've always disappointed me. They're either drying, sticky or just plain don't work. I like my hair to be soft and silky, so the amount of hold most heat-protecting sprays offer just isn't for me.

I walked into the grocery store the other day with an idea in mind: I wanted some kind of an oil that would smooth my hair, but that I could spray on, since most oils are too heavy for my liking. I had no idea Garnier offered this product until I wandered into the aisle and there it was! I used it today for the first time, so I'll update if my opinion changes with time, but so far I LOVE IT! It's got argan oil, so it's not sticky and even offers a little bit of moisture, but it's not heavy and it worked beautifully to get my hair nice and straight. Now, I haven't encountered much humidity today, so I'm not sure how well it will hold up as far as preventing my hair from reverting to its natural wavy state, but all in all, so far I'm impressed. Go Garnier!

on 10/7/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Don't even bother! The only good thing about this is the smell and thats it.

on 10/6/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Way to greasy for my liking. Yes it gives you great shine but I noticed that I break out at the end of the day in the along my cheekbones where my hair touches my face.

Popular Styling Products