April 25, 2014 | 931 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of the handful of heat protectors I love. Ironically this was the very first one I ever tried and tried others after, but kept going back to it. It does protect and makes your hair very shiny and soft. It will keep it straight until you wash it.

It's not heavy nor does it feel sticky or gross like some others I have tried in the past. I truly love this stuff and will continue to repurchase.

It's very affordable as well which is a huge plus. I love this one and L'Oreal's new heat protector. Both do the same thing and perform as they claim.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by kfarmer2012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product!!!!!!!!

I have stick straight, fine, blond hair that comes to my shoulders with some layers. My hair will not hold any curls for any amount of time (unless I use a ton of hairspray) so my hairstyles are mostly straight.

For this product I wash my hair, towel dry, and brush out (as normal routine) and add this spray before blow drying. This stuff makes your hair very soft and it smells wonderful!! I don't think I have ever felt my hair this soft before.

It's as simple as that....makes hair soft, smells HEAVENLY.

Definitely getting this again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

Love it!! Not only does it smell good but it keeps your hair straight and smooth all day! I have frizzy hair and this is the only spray that makes my hair frizz free after Using the flat iron.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This goes by really fast. I used this up in about three four months. I spray a lot in hopes to keep from getting split ends. I think that this doesn't do anything. It doesn't protect my hair from hear damage. It doesn't hydrate either. My hair is straight but it doesn't need help in that department.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by beautykiller317

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i did like this product, but not on my hair, it made my hair REALLY dry, i love garnier products but this is not one of them, did make my hair straight tho,

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2013 3:25:00 AM More reviews by 13words

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this a bit different to how it says to. I wash my hair of a night, and towel dry, and then spray this generously through my hair, and straighten the following morning. It does keep the fizziness away, especially in the humidity and drizzling days! It also keeps my hair straighter for longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I love this and it sure does work as most hair care products are gimmicks to me!! I live in south florida with tons of humidity working against me so straightening is usually a waste of my dog-gone time. I sprayed this on every clump of hair I was about to straighten and the end result was silky super straight and super silky hair and it actually lasted me through the entire night. This product also claims to protect the heat from scortching hot tools. The only small negative is its a tad oily but I don't mind at all as I Finally have a product that works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Lyndsey32511

I love this. It really protects my hair when i'm straightening of curling it. I also love the smell. Just make sure you don't spray too much. If you like spray on heat protectant, i would definitely recommend this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by PammyJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like it. My hair is smoother after straightening with this product than without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by hunnybunnyipm

So, I must confess that I've only used this to curl with so far, but I really like it. I've been so happy (and so has my wallet) with the Garnier moroccan oil and this for protection. Overall I'm trying to back off on my heat use, so a light spray of this helps protect my hair. Plus, my hair that usually won't hold a curl for the life of me, has been holding curls really, really well. Very happy with this - works great on my hair.