Jordana Sweet Rose 981

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/26/2013 12:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love this color. It is the perfect pink mauve, very Barbie-esque without looking too improper for work. Very feminine, flirty, yet tasteful. Unfortunately the formula is very goopy, hopefully I can find a dupe.

UPDATE: This is currently my favorite "pink" polish. I used a polish thinner, and the formula is great now. This is a very cool toned mauve pink and I love that it's so feminine, yet bright, yet classic.

on 1/21/2012 5:39:00 PM

On me this comes up as a straight lilac. I was expecting a soft pink and got a soft purple instead. It's ok thought because I still think this is a nice color.

To me it's more along the lines of OPI - Tickle My France-y or Essie - Demure Vixen but more deeply pigmented. For the price, you can't go wrong...it's a pretty color and probably would go well on medium skin tones. (I'm light so the hue of this polish is a little stark on me). However, I do recommend :)

on 1/16/2012 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a cool pink beige. I liked that this was a nudeish pink. A opaque cream with no shimmer or glitter that is very true to color. I was very surprised at how this applied and the formula was much easier to work with them my essie polishes so I am considering trying out other colors if the other shades are true to color, easy to apply ,and unbelievably affordable like this one.

on 8/19/2011 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this polish at Kmart BOGO free for $1.99 for 2 polishes. It is a deep, cool toned, lilac,rose cream finish polish. One coat gave me the color in the bottle. I applied it with a base and a quick dry topcoat. It applied a little streaky, but it settled to a very nice finish. Please note that I tend to apply heavy coats. It is a very soft and feminine color that I recommend.

Popular Polishes