December 18, 2014 | 1809 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lil_Mamma_001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word: yum! I received a generous 3oz of this from a lovely lady in a swap and I LOVE this! I'm not one to usually go for foody scents but this is divine! It is sweet smelling by in no way smells like funnel cake to me. It smells more like caramel popcorn. Actually I'd describe it more similar to LUSH's Let the Good Times Roll LE scrub.

It also lathers up really well which is a nice plus. With the warmth of the shower the scent fills the shower nicely and your engulfed in the sweet scent. I can't speak for price as I receive in a swap but I've smelled other Philosophy scents at Ulta and was never impressed. This is the first ever Philosophy shower gel I've tried and I must say I will be looking to purchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Yummy this smells so good, just like real funnel cake. My boyfriend also loves this too, as a matter of fact he's been reaching for this more than his own manly smelling body wash. I'd definitely repurchase this scent again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by stilagrrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This reminded me a lot of Philosophy's Pink Frosted Layer Cake, except not as "pink". I gave this a four out of five because it's pretty sweet - on some mornings I think it might be headache-inducing - and because it doesn't quite smell like funnel cake, it smells mostly like strawberry frosting with just a hint of cake. But overall I like it and it's great for when I want to smell like a very sweet cupcake!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2011 3:48:00 AM More reviews by EmbalmerBabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A new 3-in-1 out: Sugar Sprinkles Funnel Cake. Comes in an attractive bottle with multicolored sugar sprinkles adorning the label.
A very attractive pink sparkly gel that reminds me of a Dazzleglass from MAC. The problem: there is all most NO scent at all. I don't know if mine was from a bad batch but I could hardly detect a scent. Such a disappointment as I heard it smells lovely in other reviews. My nose is not stuffed, the scent is just too faint. =(