October 21, 2014 | 1781 users online

Sunscreen - Aveeno - Active Naturals Continuous Protection Lotion SPF 30

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this sunscreen. I use this only for my body. It smells faintly like sunscreen and fairly thick. When I first applied, I thought it was a little bit greasy but when applied evenly, it sinks into the skin, disappearing. I use this everyday and it hasn't broken me out on my body, it is easy to wash off and doesn't irritate my skin. There is alot in the product, I've used it daily in the summer but there's still some left. Oil free, non greasy, water resistant = a good sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 9:17:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I bought this ages ago and never got around to using it until I needed sunscreen in an emergency. This goes on really nicely, it isn't sticky at all and sinks into my skin really fast (I can't stand sunscreens that leave a film on your skin). The tube packaging was great, I squeezed out every last bit. I use this on my body only and not on my face. I would buy this again, but what stops me from giving this a higher score is the overpowering sunscreen smell. I don't normally mind the smell too much, but to me this one smells more than most. I also prefer a higher SPF, but this is a good basic sunscreen.