October 22, 2014 | 1794 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Margobot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the look of this cream but they causes the worst acne breakouts I have ever had in my entire life. I used this BB cream during the summertime and I was sweating which may have contributed to the problem. The acne breakouts were very severe. Avoid!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by OMiah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so glad I'm not the only one that thought this was super oily. This was my first ever BB cream and I was very disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mkil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy oil slick!!

I bought this product to try to find an everyday bb cream to replace my high end bb cream, that I don't want to run out of as fast. This had been recommended to me by a fellow MUA. I put it on my face and it instantly felt like I was putting pure oil on my face. I have dry skin and it still slipped off my face. The coverage was not great and the staying power just wasn't there even after setting it with Make-Up forvever's loose setting powder. Would never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by missmaddie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the easiness of just being able to slap this on in the morning and go. I'm usually someone who spends too long putting my face on and this is a time saver. Pros: #natural looking #nice texture #great coverage. Cons: #no staying power #becomes shiny quickly. My mum uses this and it works for her as her skin is quite dry. I did purchase the oil free version and I love it if I just need to run out the door or go to the gym and you set it with a good quality pressed powder but would not use it for all day wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Made me look extremely oily!!! (and I have dry/normal skin!)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverr1999

I have natural tan-medium skin so the color was perfect for me, its a nice product for its price and I use it with absolutely no powder or concealer it has a light to medium coverage depending on how blemished your skin is, it lasted for about 6 hours so it's perfect for school or college the only problem is I had a little pimple on my cheek but all in all I absolutely loved it since it isn't exactly a foundation and I definitely would repurchase this again !!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

I had a rough start with this one. I went completely orange the first time I ever used it and almost threw it out. Then I found it again and I've been using it as a base moisturiser. The coverage is terrible but it gives you this awesome, radiant glow! If I had no blemishes to cover, I would definitely wear this on it's own and would be totally in love with it! It's lasting me forever because of the darkness of the cream. A little goes an extremely long way! I do find that it doesn't dry well though. I have to put something on it or my face is 'slippery'. Kind of like it doesn't soak in and just sits on my face. Like it feels great to wear, but not to touch. I've learned to love it though and now I just wear it with a bit of concealer and it makes a huge difference! ❤️❤️❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product! I have normal/oily skin. I apply a small amount with my fingers and then add a little more on top of areas that need more coverage. I find it gives me a medium coverage after this. The finish is definitely not matte and too wet to call dewy so I always set it with a powder after. My skin looks so flawless and naturally perfect after this. You can set your entire face for a matte finish or leave the cheeks for a glowy look. I really love the look, smell, texture and everything. The feeling of my skin with it on is soft and moisturized. I will definitely keep purchasing this product. Definitely give it a try and if you have oily skin, try the oily version of this, or just make sure you have a powder to set with.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ohmydiamond

An okay ptoduct if you have dry skin. Didn't make me break out and doesn't stay on long. Made me look really oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

smells so good! I really don't find the smell to be a bother at all. It is very very sheer coverage and very slightly fixes redness on the skin. If, like me, you have broken out skin and dark spots it doesn't help much but really looks beautiful as a base beneath foundation!