Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides].

on 7/13/2015 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Boy, I never thought I'd hate a product as much as I hate this one. First of all, the shades are awful. If you're light, or super dark, you won't find a match. However that being said, nothing to be sad about considering it's nothing great. Coverage is mediocre. It is extremely thick and smells like sunscreen. I love the oily/combo formulation but this one is awful. Feels super thick and sticky on the skin. Lasting power: awful. I know most would just say use a setting powder but a BB cream is one a step method. You shouldn't have to use a powder, I feel like it is a step that defeats the purpose of the product. This made me super oily, to the point where transfer from this product was excessive. Not to mention, on top of that not only does it look blotchy after awhile but the product fades off in the areas where I need the coverage. Hate this. I think anyone can use the oily/combo formula, as it is moisturizing and leaves a nice satin finish.

on 7/12/2015 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go to bb cream . Garnier bb cream not onley makes me look great but serves as a conceler and foundation all in one . It cover and makes my skin look flawless also very affordable. Did I Minchin and its good for your skin it has a corrector in it . Wow . You will absolutely love this bb cream IV been using it for two years and its the best I have found hand down . Air light .i love it buy some today.

on 6/7/2015 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HORRIBLE IT DOES NOT BLEND!! ITS THICK AND SMEELS GROSS. DO NOT BUY SOEND YOUR MONEY ON BETTER STUFF!!

on 2/24/2015 6:51:00 PM

Personally, I'm okay with it since I mix it with my Missha #21 bb cream to make it more my skin colour.

Would I buy it again? Prolly no. Next time, I'll make sure to buy the correct colour bb cream for my face.

on 2/18/2015 11:03:00 AM

Really bad. The consistency is terrible and the light shade is super orange and oxidizes further throughout the day. Give up on BB creams Garnier!

on 11/29/2014 8:54:00 AM

This BB cream is super oily.. And I don't have oily skin it also turns out orange. Waste of money and never buying it again.

on 11/27/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Horrible stuff, super watery and super orange. I turned up looking like a pumpkin, never again.

on 11/17/2014 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only bb cream/foundation that I have ever disliked. It applies unevenly and is very patchy, and I have tried applying this with my fingers, 2 different brushes and a beauty blender and it's the same outcome. The coverage is good if it applied properly, maybe I have a dudd one but it really is awful

on 11/15/2014 1:34:00 AM

Pros: This BB cream is probably one of the thickest you'll find in the BB cream market (U.S., that is), and feels creamy. It does even out your skin tone, without giving an overly made-up look. I liked the scent too, which I'd describe as a green tea/ginseng sort of scent. Overall, pretty smooth coverage. You also get a huge amount, and a little bit goes a long way, so you may end up just needing one tube for a very long time. I also liked that it has SPF, and so it covers the important points of sun protection and moisturization.

Cons: The biggest problem with this BB cream is that it is super sticky. My fingers stick to my face after application even after a few hours, and by then it should have dried. It's the same no matter the amount I applied, or whether it's an oily or dry area.

Also, even though this is thick, for some reason, it still doesn't adequately cover too dark of spots (unlike the Rimmel BB cream, which does a great job at covering dark spots). A slight problem too is that the tube dispenses a large amount and it can get messy. It also doesn't have the widest range of skin tones, only about light to dark, and their "dark" is actually a typical beige (in general, the BB cream industry really needs to improve on that).

It is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. I bought this with a few coupons, which knocked it down to about half the price it usually sells for, but I would probably not buy this again if it wasn't on sale.

on 11/4/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Worst. Worst. Worst. It melted even on my dry skin. Making my dry patch more visible. Orangey tone. Just worst.