April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Nobodys_angel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I'm quite surprised that this product has such low ratings. Although I have one million bottles of foundations, I'm too lazy to work with them on a regular basis and so I find myself reaching for this gem all the time. It contains glycerine and hyaluronic acid which also makes it an excellent moisturiser. Since I have oily skin to begin with, I use it without a moisturiser under and apply with my fingers. I then set it with banana powder and voila. It doesn't look cakey or unnatural. Oh and one tip....after applying, wait for about 2 minutes and gently press a piece of tissue over to remove any excess because otherwise its going to be patchy when you set it with powder.
As a person with acne scarring, I find that its claims are true...it does blur imperfections and gives a radiant glow while looking quite natural. And for that price. I am very pleased with this bb cream and will keep repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by lclarkl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have always been quite cautious of bb creams but a friend told me how good this one was so I tried it out to see if she was right. She definitely was. It has medium/full coverage and good for oily, sensitive skin. It also leaves me with very smooth skin. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. I have quite red cheeks and it doesn't do much to them. I wouldn't call it a miracle...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by arianaXmonster

I have fair skin and I must say I use mac mineralized foundation nc15 and the fair/light is basically a doup it's amazing but u must use powder like matte is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I never bought into the whole BB cream thing. But I was suckered into buying this after watching a youtube beauty guru use it... At first I wasn't super impressed. Just thought it was like a light coverage foundation... boy was I wrong... I was in a rush the other day and I grabbed for this without giving it much thought.. It made my skin look incredible!

I have super oily skin.. I swear my face is like an oil factory. Most foundations just slip off my face. Not this. It stayed all day! All day, that never happens. My face had such a healthy glow. My coworkers kept telling me I looked good. healthy and glowy. even hours later after I got home it was still there. Only thing different was this. I have it in light/medium. I'm usually a medium girl. I have pink undertones. This matched great. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Aquamarine1496

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this BB cream even though when I first apply it its to shiny throughout the day my skin doesn't dry out which would happen with maybelline BB cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by wuteva

I'm really shocked by these negative reviews, I've repurchased this twice! I first bought it when it was the only drugstore BB cream, but even though there are tons of options I don't feel the need to switch. I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a product? I just feel like it makes my skin look SO GOOD. I have combo skin and it DOES make my nose and forehead a little shinier than I'd like, so I dust a little powder on those areas…then I have glowy cheeks without highlighter. It is def not full coverage, which I like and prefer. When I want full coverage (which is like once a month) I use MUFE HD foundation. But the Garnier is my everyday. I did try their oil-free formula but I returned it for the original. Sometimes when I want even lighter coverage, I just mix a little with my moisturizer. If I could ask Garnier to change the product, I would request higher SPF and then I could forego daytime moisturizer altogether. Luv this stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by milevamaric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't understand the good reviews! The only good thing about this product is the low cost! It ends there!

I chose the regular formula (in fair/light), as my skin is on the drier side. I put it over moisturized and clear skin. The product is incredibly fragranced, to the point of irritation. Second, even on moisturized skin, this product was dry and did not leave a glow. It provided little to no coverage, and yet somehow made my skin look worse than it looked without it.

Throughout the day, my skin began to look cake-like. It also left me looking red.
I took it off as soon as I returned home, and I had several small pimples.

I will not repurchase, and have learned my lesson.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by tsth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. I have the oil-free and the regular version. I wear the regular, when I want to have a smooth glowy look. And the oil-free when I don't need the extra moisture. This product goes on so nicely and really covers without clogging my pores. I love that it feels like wearing a moisturizer in terms of it feels good for my skin as opposed to a makeup which feels like it's clogging my pores. This product makes my skin look wonderful. I have gone thru 3 tubes of this w/o any problems whatsoever. Love this stuff and highly recommend.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by chickidebottom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I believe there is a new formula of this product, and my packaging looks much different (better).

It's runny. I have to keep it stored in an empty toilet paper roll to keep it upright. I bought it in the light/medium shade. It has mineral foundation that provides relatively good coverage for a non-foundation. My skin looks better after just a few days (smoother, clearer, and the color seems more even). I love that this is non-comedogenic and goes on well. I throw some powder over it in the morning and it's good enough. I haven't noticed a smell at all while wearing it. It smells when I open the bottle, but barely, and it's not a deterring smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ashtonmcckelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think the sunscreen in the product will definitely contribute to the smell. Mine doesn't have any SPF