November 22, 2014 | 1847 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Jen91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only bb cream/foundation that I have ever disliked. It applies unevenly and is very patchy, and I have tried applying this with my fingers, 2 different brushes and a beauty blender and it's the same outcome. The coverage is good if it applied properly, maybe I have a dudd one but it really is awful

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by marimist

Pros: This BB cream is probably one of the thickest you'll find in the BB cream market (U.S., that is), and feels creamy. It does even out your skin tone, without giving an overly made-up look. I liked the scent too, which I'd describe as a green tea/ginseng sort of scent. Overall, pretty smooth coverage. You also get a huge amount, and a little bit goes a long way, so you may end up just needing one tube for a very long time. I also liked that it has SPF, and so it covers the important points of sun protection and moisturization.

Cons: The biggest problem with this BB cream is that it is super sticky. My fingers stick to my face after application even after a few hours, and by then it should have dried. It's the same no matter the amount I applied, or whether it's an oily or dry area.

Also, even though this is thick, for some reason, it still doesn't adequately cover too dark of spots (unlike the Rimmel BB cream, which does a great job at covering dark spots). A slight problem too is that the tube dispenses a large amount and it can get messy. It also doesn't have the widest range of skin tones, only about light to dark, and their "dark" is actually a typical beige (in general, the BB cream industry really needs to improve on that).

It is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. I bought this with a few coupons, which knocked it down to about half the price it usually sells for, but I would probably not buy this again if it wasn't on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/4/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by adelinr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst. Worst. Worst. It melted even on my dry skin. Making my dry patch more visible. Orangey tone. Just worst.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Margobot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the look of this cream but they causes the worst acne breakouts I have ever had in my entire life. I used this BB cream during the summertime and I was sweating which may have contributed to the problem. The acne breakouts were very severe. Avoid!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by OMiah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so glad I'm not the only one that thought this was super oily. This was my first ever BB cream and I was very disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mkil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Holy oil slick!!

I bought this product to try to find an everyday bb cream to replace my high end bb cream, that I don't want to run out of as fast. This had been recommended to me by a fellow MUA. I put it on my face and it instantly felt like I was putting pure oil on my face. I have dry skin and it still slipped off my face. The coverage was not great and the staying power just wasn't there even after setting it with Make-Up forvever's loose setting powder. Would never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by missmaddie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the easiness of just being able to slap this on in the morning and go. I'm usually someone who spends too long putting my face on and this is a time saver. Pros: #natural looking #nice texture #great coverage. Cons: #no staying power #becomes shiny quickly. My mum uses this and it works for her as her skin is quite dry. I did purchase the oil free version and I love it if I just need to run out the door or go to the gym and you set it with a good quality pressed powder but would not use it for all day wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Made me look extremely oily!!! (and I have dry/normal skin!)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverr1999

I have natural tan-medium skin so the color was perfect for me, its a nice product for its price and I use it with absolutely no powder or concealer it has a light to medium coverage depending on how blemished your skin is, it lasted for about 6 hours so it's perfect for school or college the only problem is I had a little pimple on my cheek but all in all I absolutely loved it since it isn't exactly a foundation and I definitely would repurchase this again !!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

I had a rough start with this one. I went completely orange the first time I ever used it and almost threw it out. Then I found it again and I've been using it as a base moisturiser. The coverage is terrible but it gives you this awesome, radiant glow! If I had no blemishes to cover, I would definitely wear this on it's own and would be totally in love with it! It's lasting me forever because of the darkness of the cream. A little goes an extremely long way! I do find that it doesn't dry well though. I have to put something on it or my face is 'slippery'. Kind of like it doesn't soak in and just sits on my face. Like it feels great to wear, but not to touch. I've learned to love it though and now I just wear it with a bit of concealer and it makes a huge difference! ❤️❤️❤️