September 20, 2014 | 1852 users online

Foundations - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily All-In-One

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by staceymercer17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Made me look extremely oily!!! (and I have dry/normal skin!)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Makeuploverr1999

I have natural tan-medium skin so the color was perfect for me, its a nice product for its price and I use it with absolutely no powder or concealer it has a light to medium coverage depending on how blemished your skin is, it lasted for about 6 hours so it's perfect for school or college the only problem is I had a little pimple on my cheek but all in all I absolutely loved it since it isn't exactly a foundation and I definitely would repurchase this again !!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by RustyGirl

I had a rough start with this one. I went completely orange the first time I ever used it and almost threw it out. Then I found it again and I've been using it as a base moisturiser. The coverage is terrible but it gives you this awesome, radiant glow! If I had no blemishes to cover, I would definitely wear this on it's own and would be totally in love with it! It's lasting me forever because of the darkness of the cream. A little goes an extremely long way! I do find that it doesn't dry well though. I have to put something on it or my face is 'slippery'. Kind of like it doesn't soak in and just sits on my face. Like it feels great to wear, but not to touch. I've learned to love it though and now I just wear it with a bit of concealer and it makes a huge difference! ❤️❤️❤️

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product! I have normal/oily skin. I apply a small amount with my fingers and then add a little more on top of areas that need more coverage. I find it gives me a medium coverage after this. The finish is definitely not matte and too wet to call dewy so I always set it with a powder after. My skin looks so flawless and naturally perfect after this. You can set your entire face for a matte finish or leave the cheeks for a glowy look. I really love the look, smell, texture and everything. The feeling of my skin with it on is soft and moisturized. I will definitely keep purchasing this product. Definitely give it a try and if you have oily skin, try the oily version of this, or just make sure you have a powder to set with.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 9:17:00 PM More reviews by ohmydiamond

An okay ptoduct if you have dry skin. Didn't make me break out and doesn't stay on long. Made me look really oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by margomiller

smells so good! I really don't find the smell to be a bother at all. It is very very sheer coverage and very slightly fixes redness on the skin. If, like me, you have broken out skin and dark spots it doesn't help much but really looks beautiful as a base beneath foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by fraulette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this product so much. I get so confused when I run out of this bb cream. It looks orange at first when we swatch it on hand, but after we blend it nicely it will become not so orange and make skin looks brighter. I will deffinitely always purchase this product and the price is also affordable for a really good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Sharmina01

Finally something that works! This products is true to it's name, definitely is a miracle worker! I have red undertones to my skin and just with a light layer it makes my skin look smooth and one colour haha, deffo worth repurchasing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by angelica03martinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

its too orange but nice finish

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

Ive heard a lot about the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector in the last few weeks and was happy to be picked by beatyreview.co.nz to review it. I noticed they only have two shades available and being quite fair it was an easy choice to go for the lightest shade in colour Fair/Light.

Like a lot of women I'm time poor in the mornings so am always a fan of multi-task products. This BB cream provides light coverage so for some people this can do a 3-fold duty - moisturizer, broad-spectrum sunscreen, and (light) tinted moisturiser.

I love that it has SPF 15 protection which is enough for sitting in the office all day with lunch and breaks outside in the harsh New Zealand sun.

The texture feels light yet creamy on my skin and makes my skin look healthy. If you like a natural look -this might be the product for you. The sheer tint deposits a little bit of colour while still letting my skin tone come through which is a nice touch. It helps to even out your skin tone somewhat which is great since I mainly use it when I just want sheer cover and some SPF protection. Ive also used it under makeup and found my foundation went on easily over it and lasted just as long as it normally would.

I really liked the squeeze tube, which is convenient, hygienic and easy to get out. The size of the tube makes it super easy to pop into your handbag for touch-ups, with no concerns about it leaking.

I prefer my Model Co BB cream more but I would consider buying this in the future if I was looking for a product to provide sheer cover on no makeup, make up days with some SPF protection.