October 24, 2014 | 1635 users online

Polishes - OPI - get in the expresso lane

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Janiebee83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Gorgeous wintery warm grey/deep brown shade, goes of perfectly and streak-free. Its ideal for fairer skin tones, and is sophisticated without being too vampy/goth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MadameWang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite polishes, believe it or not! It's a dark brown, which I never thought I would consider pretty until I started wearing this! It looks fabulous on my nails and you can certainly tell that it isn't black. The finish is very shiny and the formula is very opaque and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by Grachy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Just finished painting my nails in this color and couldn't wait to write a review about it. I love it! Very dark coffee brown (duh! expresso) that could be a one coater if I wanted it to, but I always do 2 coats regardless. I agree with the other reviewer that the finish is very shiny, even without the top coat. A+

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shade is part of the 2011 fall collection. This color is a very deep expression like dark brown its creamy and opaque, two coats will do fine. I don't wear black nailpolish so this is a great alternative. I've also noticed that this color is more shiny than my other opi's. If you like darker and you don't already own a Iberia dark brown than get this its very sexy.