October 22, 2014 | 1837 users online

Skincare - Face - Sana - Hadanomy Collagen Mist

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Check for full ingredients below. I got this after Rachel (CheckInTheMirror) on youtube raved about it for a dewy moistruized toner that doubles as a setting spray! I found it on Amazon for $17 for 8.5 oz pink bottle. This is a Japanese 'face lotion' otherwise aka toner. Its a rather thick cloudy gel mist with a rose scent (disappears in 10 secs). I use 2 spritz, one on each side of my face then I need to pat it in with my fingers, as it doesnt dry quickly on it own & doesn't distribute evenly. So I can't imagine using it a setting spray on top of makeup. But I find it helps products I use after absorb better and it does take care of all my dry/flaky patches on my face and leaves this supple sheen of hydration. It leaves the slightest tacky feel to the skin, that others might find as sticky but trust me its just moisture that acts as a shield. So much so that if there is a miniscule spot on my face that didn't t get this product on it looks noticeably different, almost flat looking. I dont know about the collagen anti-wrinkle claims but it does make me look incredibly healthy and plumped in the winter months. Another reviewer mentioned 5 ingredients & although the bottle is covered in Japanese, there is a label of all the goody ingredients that Ill type here for those interested:

INGREDIENT: Water, butylene glycol, alcohol, glycerin, hydrolyzed collagen, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, methyparaben, carbomer, gellan gum, acrylates/c10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, Honey, pelargonium gravolens oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, citric acid, foniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil malphigia emarginata (acerola) Fruit extract, sodium hyaluronate, Rosa centifolia flower oil

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by bwahahaha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I was looking for a moisturizing facial mist to spray over my makeup, and the cute pink packaging of this product attracted me, as well as the presence of collagen sounding fairly hydrating.

This is a fairly thick liquid, and I find that the spray doesn't evenly distribute the product, leaving fairly large visible droplets on the face after spraying. Also, as I have combination-to-oily skin, its thick texture sometimes feels a little heavy in a hot, humid environment, exacerbating the oiliness of my skin. It does have a pleasant scent upon application though, smelling lightly of lychees.

Having left this product in a corner to languish for some months, I now use it as a toner, spraying it on a cotton pad before applying, as I didn't want to put the almost-full bottle to waste. It hasn't caused any breakouts or sensitivity since I switched to this product, and it hydrates nicely without leaving a sticky feeling. I find that it works much better when applied with a cotton pad than misted on, however, this pretty much defeats the purpose of buying a product with a spray cap.

However, as I originally purchased this product in Japan, the price was extremely reasonable as compared to the marked up price it is available at in my area currently, as such, I doubt I will be repurchasing this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2011 12:55:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a toner-esque face mist that is supposed to contain high amounts of collagen, a protein also found in the skin which gives our skin its elasticity. The liquid itself is more viscous than the average facial spray such as ones from Body Shop, Evian etc. Its top 5 ingredients are water, butylene glycol, alcohol, glycerin and hydrolyzed collagen.

As with mists in general, this one feels refreshing once sprayed since it cools as it evaporates with a light pleasant lemon scent (I have the lemon one that came out in the summer). Because of the ingredients and its gel-like consistency, this is relatively moisturizing and would work well in the fall/winter. In the hot and humid summer, I only wear low coverage mu - combo of powder, bronzer, blush, highlight - and this does help set the powder products I use.

I think one of the biggest downfalls of this product is that the mist is not fine at all. The product comes out in visible half-raindrop size spurts on the skin and as a result, is not distributed evenly. I don't know if this is a problem of the spray bottle or if the thicker liquid can't be distributed in a finer mist, but the fact that the spray comes out in larger single droplets means that I have to spray more times to try and mist my whole face.
Another con is that I bought the 90 mL version in the heart bottle, and though the packaging adorned with hearts and lace is cute, the bottle does not stand up because of its shape and has to lay flat on my counter.

Overall, for me, this is an average facial spray that is advertising-hyped-up by cute packaging and claims of 1000 mg collagen contained. As nice as "collagen in every skincare product" sounds, I can't imagine it doing much for your skin by sitting on top of a layer of mu...I wouldn't buy this again but will enjoy what I have left of it.