November 23, 2014 | 1673 users online

Lip Treatments - Hard Candy - World Balmination in Good Girl

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I just got this yesterday and am loving it. I also got Bridal Blush. This color is sort of a nudey YLBB kind of color. It is simultaneously peach and pink on my lips. It doesn't have a strong scent or taste, which is great because I have a sensitive sniffer. These were only $3, so I feel like at that price I could try a few with pretty low risk. My only complaint is the weirdly extended product in the tube. When you first get this, it is already half-way extended and is unable to be put all the way down into the tube unlike other twist up balm sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just happened to be in Walmart yesterday and decided to stop by the Hard Candy section to see what they had. Luckily (1) there were tons of new items and (2) they hadn't all been opened and tested!

World Balmination is HC's new lip balm line for Fall 2011. And I'm here to tell you it's absolutely fantastic. I went natural and picked up the color Good Girl, which is a very neutral pinky-mauve MLBB color that on just gives me a hint of color and shine...no horrible smell, no taste, no glitter, no sparkle. It's like lip balm for adults. It has a slight sweet taste and a very pleasant smell, like a light vanilla.

In any case, this lasted the entire morning on me and kept my lips very hydrated. I mean, better-than-anything-else-I've-ever-tried hydrated. And the amount of shine and color was just spot-on for what I wanted.

All in all, I'll be stocking up on these puppies. Two thumbs up!