November 21, 2014 | 1077 users online

Mascara - Avon - SupeShock Max

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked the original SuperShock and like this one a bit better. It's dramatic and dark black and so cheap. I have used it every single day for an entire month and it is not drying out in the tube as quickly as some mascaras do, and I do not notice flaking or smudging during the day. It can be a little harder than some to remove (regular version, not waterproof), but I really have no complaints and plan to repurchase. I have tried well over 30 mascaras (not all rated here) and this is among my favorites.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2011 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I ordered this and am sooooooo beyond dissappointed!!!
The formula of the mascara is nice I like it but the brush is a joke!!! My lashes were super clumpy and had no volume or length.

Now if I use L'Oreals Voluminous Million Lashes brush instead my lashes are great!!!!

Too bad that the Avon brush was awful cuz the formula of the mascara is great...Avon needs to step up their masacara brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:58:00 AM More reviews by tabgrl

It was time for a new mascara when I purchased this. I was hesitant because I am not a fan of Avon mascara but this one is great. I have very fine lashes and this provides good color coverage and the HUGE brush means I only have to roll one time to cover everything. I have had no issues with smudging. I will be stocking up on this one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I enjoy giving new mascaras a whirl, but they're always compared to my HG, Cover Girl lash blast volume. This mascara is OK...but I find that it smudges about halfway through the day. It is dries out very quickly, which I prefer dry mascaras over wet ones, but this makes application difficult, making my lashes look feathery and not in a good way.

The tube and brush are obnoxiously HUGE. Like, compared to CGLB, the brush is about 2 - 3x bigger. This doesn't make application any better and I don't even dare using this on my lower lashes because it will be a smudge-fest.

Will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by makeupbylaura1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascaras have always been from Maybelline. I ordered this SuperShock Max Mascara and I have not been able to put it down. I like Volume and Lenght and this does what I ask for. The brush is of soft plastic bristles and I just love the work it does. I've put aside my Maybelline The Falsies for now. I recommend this one to anyone that likes Volume and Length.