August 29, 2014 | 1814 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Creme Brulee

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

Great can't-pick-a-colour shade. It's a strange colour; at first it just looks like gold pearl, but in some light it's more silvery, and the undertone is a pinky mauve taupe. Not so pale that it looks strange on my pinky skin; not so warm or cool that it clashes with anything I might wear; two coats are opaque on me; wears well; nice pearlized sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Alanna84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm another one who didn't particularly like this at first. My skin is quite tanned and I thought the taupey-ness of this polish made it look a bit like I had no nails. Somewhere along the line it became my favourite polish - there's a sweet pinkness mixed in with the taupe, and soft pearlised finish. It's also beautiful to apply. After 2 coats the whites of my nails are still easily discernible which isn't a dealbreaker but I wouldn't complain if it were more opaque.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2012 12:12:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I have to admit this color wasn't my fave at first, but it grew on me LOADS. The opaque beige base has lots of teensy-tiny gold-beige mica in it that shimmers like crazy. I thought it was too much at first, but I love it on my little toes! Shiny and sweet with one layer or multiple layers.

Revlon nail polishes are my go-to polishes. The color selection is great, the color payoff is great, the finish is great and the durability is AMAZING! Best for durability I've ever tried. Where I normally get chippage on the ends of my nails from every other brand I've tried so far, Revlon wears down just around the end edges after a week and a half. I've worn these without top coat and had the same result, just sooner. The longest wear ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great polish. Looks like a champagne color to me, shimmer/frosh finish. Opaque in 2 coats, and dries pretty fast.

Will definitely repurchase if I ever use up the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 6:33:00 AM More reviews by LeroyDuncan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

A really nice nail polish to wear during the summer, looks really nice in the sun.
It applies really nicely like all the other Revlon nail polishes and dries really quickly. It lasts a nice amount of time with or without a top coat.
The glossy finish is really nice and is also available in Matte/Suede which is just as good but is also more suited to work and everyday rather than going out with friends.
Great nail polish, recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by misanders

I love this nail polish on my toes during summer. It matches any open toe shoe and looks gorgeous with a tan. Champagne color with gold iridescent shimmer is the best way for me to describe the color.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Nailpoleon

This nail polish was one of my first purchases of the Revlon Nail Polish line. I fell in love with it! It is a nice opaque colour with two coats. The drying time I great, you don't have to wait hours. It doesn't chip that easily either.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by belle169

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely nail polish. I've never bought any polishes by Revlon before, but I'm definitely planning on picking up more in the future. The quality is amazng: it's a fairly thin formula that goes on in a very opaque coat and doesn't take forever to dry. I usually do two coats, but one still looks pretty darn good. As a piano-player I tend to chip nail polishes quite quickly, but this (with a top-coat) lasts me close on a week before any chipping happens.
In terms of this particular colour: it's a lovely subtle metallic/shimmery nude gold, that can also look slightly silver or bronze depending on the light/colours around it. I like to use it as an accent nail as well, as it goes with so many colours.

And last but not least - price! The Revlon polishes only cost around NZ$20, which is amazing when you consider that OPI polishes retail for $32 here in NZ. Love! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Have to disagree... my skintone is neutral (neither cool nor warm) and this colour is too warm for me - just looks too brown. Makes me think of nicotine-stained nails. As always, the quality of Revlon n/p is great, so 2 lippies for that. EDIT JULY 2012: I just added 2 lippies. Here's what happened: my favourite Revlon polish from the wintertime, Gray Suede, was all of a sudden looking all wrong on my nails and I realized it was because it's summer and I have a tan. So I thought, I wonder if this colour would look different now too? And yes it does! It doesn't look too brown or warm anymore, just like a shimmery nude neutral nail. It's a keeper - for summertime only!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2012 4:29:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

creme brulee is a metallic champagne-beige with bronze shimmers.it last long with a top coat.it shines a little but not that much! You see more the beige-champagne then the bronze.perfect color to go with a chic dress!love it!