Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus

4.5

Water, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/Palm Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Octyldodecanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Quaternium-33, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33.

on 6/2/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This made my hair look soooo dull and lifeless.

on 3/15/2015 5:34:00 AM

This product is an absolute life saver. I have thick wavy extremely bleached hair, and have done so for more than 3 years. I was sick of buying argan oils, keratin treatments that would do nothing to my hair. I pair this mask with the matching shampoo and conditioner and after the first wash and treatment my hair literally felt 100 times better. It smells amazing and keeps moisture in and lasts a few days!

on 1/10/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Really does the trick if your hair is snapping off and breaking. Even if your hair is in pretty decent shapeI would suggest you purchase anyway as it just that good.

on 1/5/2015 12:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Decent hair mask. I have very thick, wavy, virgin hair and this product gives me nice slip, moisturizes, makes it shiny and soft. It also tames my frizz which is really great. Smells nice, not too overwhelming. I will definitely repurchase.

on 10/26/2014 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Bought this hair treatment after having a couple of inches cut off my hair due to frying it with a flat iron. Goal is to prevent damaging my hair, building strength and hydration.

Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus has kept my hair healthy, and it has a pleasant scent, which is a plus, but prefer a bit more hydration. It boils down to personal preference, so I can't rate this with less than three lippies. Good product; however, it isn't for moi.

on 10/7/2014 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am hardly a hair connoisseur. I have never dyed, bleached, permed, or treated my hair in anyway. But I work outside and have naturally fine (but very thick) hair that's prone to dryness and breakage.

This product used as a mask adds noticable weight and strength to my hair. The only bad part, if it touches my scalp I get big painful welts! Great product but my skin hates it.

on 9/25/2014 11:45:00 PM

This product is a miracle, seriously after one use my damaged, fine, incredibly thick and wavy bleached hair was stronger and shinier, and unlike most other protein based treatments, this didn't dry out my hair or need to be followed up with an intensive conditioner BUT I think it should come with a warning. I am not protein sensitive, I have never had any food/product allergies previously but this product and all redken products I have thus far tried have caused me to break out in hives and have a full on allergic reaction! Some research led me to discover that others have had similar reactions to redken products, even anaphylactic responses which are potentially fatal. I am so upset to be honest because nothing has worked so well on my hair, and I've tried matrix, joico ect. I would suggest testing this product first and if you have allergies discontinue immediately, but if you don't it will simultaneously strengthen and hydrate your hair, THE HG product for any bleach-heads out there.

on 9/2/2014 5:36:00 AM

Omg this is a miracle in a bottle.
I bleached my hair 3 times in a week and it was so damaged to the point where I couldn't even brush it. The mid lengths of my hair wouldn't hold any toners and when wet it was a gooey chewing gum mess (not to mention when dry it was literally hard like hay) I've used this once and as soon as I starting washing it out my hair started feeling normal and believe it or not I tried purple shampoo on the ends and it actually held the colour!

I can not express how grateful I am to have found this product , it's legit the best thing I've ever gotten. It is expensive but for what it does it's so worth it. If your hairs dry or like mine a complete mess please please buy!! It saved me a lot of headaches!

on 8/30/2014 7:15:00 PM

Great!! The best treatment for my coarse, chemically damaged hair so far. I am glad I read MUA before I bought this.

I colour my hair at least five times a year, but could not find any good treatment until this!! I have used most of the kerastase line treatments include Chroma riche, ciment force.... Also loreal, loreal professional, joico, muk, Morrocan Oil, aveda... Etc etc, and they were really just a waste of money!

I use this twice a week, but if you are using the treament more regularly, buy a clarifying shampoo. I tried this treatment with a normal shampoo and also with the clarifying shampoo, Both of the result were still great.

Yesterday my friend touched My hair, she said it feels fresh, new and hydrated. Very impressed with Redken, I will try the CAT spray next time.

** If you want some more moisturizer, added leave in conditioner or thermal protect creme after the shower before blow dry.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had a traumatic experience where my hair broke off.. in handfuls. It was so over processed and dry, and this single handedly brought my hair back to life. This is the only reason I didn't have to cut my hair into a pixie cut and I will continue to buy as long as I'm a blonde.