Jordana Lip Out Loud! - GR8

4.3

I bought this on a whim today at my local Kmart, and I love it. The doe foot is very, very slightly slanted, but I don't think it is intentional. I was going to get a peachy color, but my 5 month old son smiled at this color so I bought GR8. This color is a little more pigmented than some of the other shades as well as a fine shimmer to it. It also has a pleasant watermelon taste which is fine. The packaging is great, and I fully intend on getting more.

on 8/11/2013 5:21:00 PM

I love this gloss, I love this color and I would but it over and over again. It has a very slight slanted tip and glides on your lips just right. The texture is not too thin or too thick, it is just perfect. The color is gorgeous being very shiny and light pink. There is a slight fruity taste to it that I like and it does not bother me. I think for the price $1.99, you cannot go wrong as these come in many other pretty colors.

on 8/16/2011 5:09:00 PM

This is a shimmery, sheer lipgloss. The applicator tip is straight, not angled. It's a nice gloss, but the smell is really awful. UPDATE: gloss meet trashcan.

Recommended for Medium Skin