October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in Undercover

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by anonymous25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I picked this up on a whim while traveling. It is such a pretty warm pink shade that is creamy and is flattering on my tan skin. I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I purchased Pure Ice in Envy and fell in love with the color (pink/brown, reads as a neutral but feminine and flattering to my pale olive skin tone) but was looking for something with a touch more pink in it.

I thought Undercover would be that for me but it just fell short. The formula was thick and goopy, the end of the brush was too big and shaped oddly to where I could not get that close to my cuticles, it had some minor bubbling and the color was TOO pink for my taste. On top of that, I had chipping the very next day.

I do not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kohana

Love this polish. It is a pretty rosey pink, almost a soft terracotta color. Looks pretty with light green or greys...anyway...the formula is great. I wore it without any base or top coat and it didn't chip for quite a few days. Just touched it up today after having applied it about two weeks ago! Dries fast...Great neutral color. The price is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by KatzyBaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is absolutely the worst nail polish I have ever used. I was excited to try this new product and thought the color looked nice. I put it on at night, with my favorite fast drying topcoat and it looked very nice. I think went to sleep, woke up, took a shower and noticed it was chipping. I promise that I don't engage in fights, wild gyrations or funky dancing while sleeping, so I have no idea what caused it to start chipping so quickly. By the time I got home from my dance class, 4 nails were chipping so bad that I had to remove the polish.

So, I tried it again a few weeks later. OMG, this time I didn't even get to sleep before it started chipping and looked like it was wearing off. I was doing some typing, but seriously, this has never caused a problem before with nail polish.

So, I thought perhaps I had gotten a bad batch and went to the WnW website and sent a customer comment report, including the batch number. Then I waited, and waited and waited some more. No response from WnW.

A week later, I returned to the website and sent another comment report, restating what I had said before and letting them know that I had written to them before. Then I waited, and waited, and after 3 weeks I decided to start posting my review of this product.

It is bad enough to feel ripped off by a product that promises it will "Mega Last" and it only lasts a couple of hours, but then for Customer Service to totally ignore two Customer Comments is the last straw.

I do plan to try to call them and see if I can get any response. But as of right now, I will NEVER buy any product from them again. And I will let everyone know about this bad experience.

My advice is to hope you don't get a bad batch and don't move after you put it on, for at least 10 days, if that's how long you want it to last. I bet even then, it will chip. Sadly, at this point, my bottle of polish seems to only be fit for a cadaver.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this polish!! The colour is a really nice pink that I can wear with almost any outfit. I wear this polish to work a lot, it's probably my favourite work appropriate polish because it's not just a boring neutral that I wear all the time. The brush is great, I can get most of my nail in one streak. It doesn't chip easily, usually a few days before it starts chipping on me (I always wear it with a base and top coat), which is longer than most polishes last on my nails. This polish is definitely worth the cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another great color in the megalast line of polishes. I would describe this color as a medium tone pink, nothing bubblegum or Pepto Bismol about it. It is very flattering with my skin tone and I love that the brush is wide enough to cover my whole nail in one swipe. I actually used one coat and got a very concentrated color. Reminds me of one of my old OPI polishes (Japanese Tea Garden?) though I can't remember the exact name. I will have to look that up and update but so far I am loving it and since spring is coming up, I see this making a good choice to wear on my nails. Will buy gain.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by CultureCreature

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dirt cheap, hasn't chipped in 3 days, nice brush - it's a steal and a totally worthy drugstore impulse buy.

Really great rosey pink - it is basically a neutral with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

This is the color you wear to meet your mother-in-law, or the color you wear to work when you want to look professional. It's a very pretty neutral brownie matte pink. I'd probably wear this color between March and October, depending on your region. The formula and the brush are just fabulous. The brush is like a paddle and is fairly wide. You could do a thing where you stroke once and your pinky nail is done. If you have narrower nails you may have trouble. But, really, the formula is the perfect consistency of being thin enough to work with but thick enough that it levels itself out and looks smooth. So I work with the wide paddle brush to cover my nails completely and it works just fine. Also - "3 free" but a lot cheaper! I always use base coat and top coat and love the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

This is one of my favorite colors from the wet-n-wild collection. It's a brownish pink color, which goes on nicely. It's a great work color because it gives you a nice color without being "in your face".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color and a great quality polish!

Update: 8/12/2014

This has become one of my favorite polishes. This is the perfect nude pink that will look wonderful on many skin tones. Need three coats to look perfect but it's totally worth it! This is the only nail polish that I have ever used up and repurchased and that's saying something because I never use up nail polishes.