April 16, 2014 | 1846 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in Undercover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kohana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this polish. It is a pretty rosey pink, almost a soft terracotta color. Looks pretty with light green or greys...anyway...the formula is great. I wore it without any base or top coat and it didn't chip for quite a few days. Just touched it up today after having applied it about two weeks ago! Dries fast...Great neutral color. The price is great!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by KatzyBaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is absolutely the worst nail polish I have ever used. I was excited to try this new product and thought the color looked nice. I put it on at night, with my favorite fast drying topcoat and it looked very nice. I think went to sleep, woke up, took a shower and noticed it was chipping. I promise that I don't engage in fights, wild gyrations or funky dancing while sleeping, so I have no idea what caused it to start chipping so quickly. By the time I got home from my dance class, 4 nails were chipping so bad that I had to remove the polish.

So, I tried it again a few weeks later. OMG, this time I didn't even get to sleep before it started chipping and looked like it was wearing off. I was doing some typing, but seriously, this has never caused a problem before with nail polish.

So, I thought perhaps I had gotten a bad batch and went to the WnW website and sent a customer comment report, including the batch number. Then I waited, and waited and waited some more. No response from WnW.

A week later, I returned to the website and sent another comment report, restating what I had said before and letting them know that I had written to them before. Then I waited, and waited, and after 3 weeks I decided to start posting my review of this product.

It is bad enough to feel ripped off by a product that promises it will "Mega Last" and it only lasts a couple of hours, but then for Customer Service to totally ignore two Customer Comments is the last straw.

I do plan to try to call them and see if I can get any response. But as of right now, I will NEVER buy any product from them again. And I will let everyone know about this bad experience.

My advice is to hope you don't get a bad batch and don't move after you put it on, for at least 10 days, if that's how long you want it to last. I bet even then, it will chip. Sadly, at this point, my bottle of polish seems to only be fit for a cadaver.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this polish!! The colour is a really nice pink that I can wear with almost any outfit. I wear this polish to work a lot, it's probably my favourite work appropriate polish because it's not just a boring neutral that I wear all the time. The brush is great, I can get most of my nail in one streak. It doesn't chip easily, usually a few days before it starts chipping on me (I always wear it with a base and top coat), which is longer than most polishes last on my nails. This polish is definitely worth the cheap price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Another great color in the megalast line of polishes. I would describe this color as a medium tone pink, nothing bubblegum or Pepto Bismol about it. It is very flattering with my skin tone and I love that the brush is wide enough to cover my whole nail in one swipe. I actually used one coat and got a very concentrated color. Reminds me of one of my old OPI polishes (Japanese Tea Garden?) though I can't remember the exact name. I will have to look that up and update but so far I am loving it and since spring is coming up, I see this making a good choice to wear on my nails. Will buy gain.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by CultureCreature

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Dirt cheap, hasn't chipped in 3 days, nice brush - it's a steal and a totally worthy drugstore impulse buy.

Really great rosey pink - it is basically a neutral with my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

This is the color you wear to meet your mother-in-law, or the color you wear to work when you want to look professional. It's a very pretty neutral brownie matte pink. I'd probably wear this color between March and October, depending on your region. The formula and the brush are just fabulous. The brush is like a paddle and is fairly wide. You could do a thing where you stroke once and your pinky nail is done. If you have narrower nails you may have trouble. But, really, the formula is the perfect consistency of being thin enough to work with but thick enough that it levels itself out and looks smooth. So I work with the wide paddle brush to cover my nails completely and it works just fine. Also - "3 free" but a lot cheaper! I always use base coat and top coat and love the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by mailife4

This is one of my favorite colors from the wet-n-wild collection. It's a brownish pink color, which goes on nicely. It's a great work color because it gives you a nice color without being "in your face".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice color and a great quality polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this nailpolish! I love the price and the polish brush, and the colours are fantastic. This specifically is a nice brick-like pinky colour, absolutely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first polish that I've ever bought from WNW and I must say I am extremely impressed!!

The color payoff is amazing! It's a dark purple-brown which is appropriate for work and it goes with pretty much any outfit. It takes about two coats until the color really shows.

I am also in love with the brush! I hate it when I get a tiny little brush (like essie) and it gets all streaky and I have to apply a few coats to get it to look "right". The brush isn't too big nor too small and it also doesn't leave any streaks. The polish also spreads evenly which is a plus and dries pretty fast!

Add a top coat or two and you're good to go for a few days without getting any chips!

I definitely recommend this color if it is your first time buying WNW nail polishes because you will not be disappointed! I have officially found my new favorite nail polish brand! I've bought a few other of their colors and they are also very pigmented and nice! Definite repurchase!