December 24, 2014 | 1343 users online

Palettes - Sephora - Moonshadow Baked Palette In The Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Katlan

I liked the eyeshadows, although they are very sparkly. Nice colours and fairly versatile all round.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by carcar44324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

These eyeshadows come in a good range of colors with shimmer. The colors aren't super pigmented so they are excellent for everyday wear or layering up for night and using wet or dry. The compact comes with a big mirror so it's convenient to see how your eyeshadow looks in different lighting.
Previously I would buy one shade of eyeshadow in Urban Decay or Mac and use that all over my lid. At $28 for 10 shadows, this palate allows me to mix and match to get a more dramatic eye look. It is fun to watch different youtube videos and change my eye look every day.

PROS
-Excellent color selection (comparable to the selection in Urban Decay NAKED)
-Portable and good sized mirror inside
-Can be used wet or dry
-Shimmer inside shadows
-Fallout isn't as bad as it has been with other shadows
-No creasing when worn with Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Great price ($28)

CONS
-Not highly pigmented
-Doesn't offer any matte shades

Overall this is an excellent palette especially for someone that likes to change up their eye looks frequently. This has lasted me a year and hasn't even budged so I'm not worried about replacing it anytime soon. I probably wouldn't repurchase because I'm ADD about eyeshadow and would want to try something new HOWEVER I still highly recommend this. Friendly to your face and wallet!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by flappergirl35

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was searching for a nude, sparkly eyeshadow palette for summer, and came across this one at Sephora. The color is quite sheer, but it definitely adds a nice shimmer to my eyes. I love the package too, it's so pretty. I wish it came with an eyeshadow applicator, but apart from that, I'm very happy with the product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Worst eyeshadow palette Ive ever tried. Purely shimmer and no color or pigmentation. Even wet, it wasnt highly pigmented. Not worth even $5. The foiling on packaging comes off with ease. Would only recommend this to children.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by prettyadvice

The packaging is very cute with a metallic brown front and gold print with the Sephora name and "Moonshadow baked palette". Each pot is 0.5 grams and there are ten pots, and I am happy to pay twenty eight dollars for that.
These eye shadows can be used wet or dry, but I find they work better wet because I find I have to go over it a couple times when dry, and it is kinda hard to blend in. Also, it is way to shimmery. I do think that some of the colors such as creme and soft gold along with deep brown and deep sienna are too similar to each other.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 6:35:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I wanted this palette forever and finally decided to pick it up. I like sparkly eyeshadows and when I swatched this on my hand in the store, the eyeshadows were really shimmery.

I was a little disappointed when I got home though because the shadows are not as pigmented and shimmery as I'd like, even with primer (unlike the Urban Decay shadows). Through the advice of other reviews, I wet the brush and applied these shadows wet, and the color is much more vibrant. The staying power, when applied wet, is amazing. It does not crease after all day wear. I also like that all of these colors are wearable everyday, for both day and nighttime use. Often times, there are colors in a palette that I would never use but I would wear all of those colors. I could see them applying to a variety of skintones from fair to medium. My favorite color is plum, which is a warm toned purple shimmer. The colors in this palette are all warm toned.

I will keep definitely keep this. At $36 CAD for 10 shadows, it is a good buy considering that comparable palettes are $45-50. Since all of the colors are usable for daily use, it is worth the buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by dakota2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Besides the Smashbox Softbox eye palette, this is the next most expensive makeup product I have ever bought.
But after swatching the shades at Sephora, it was instant love! Each shade is gorgeous and shimmery!
Love it sooo much :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by thisizlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this palette, Check out this review I found http://whoreswearrouge.blogspot.com/2012/01/sephora-moonshadow-baked-palette.html

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by felifish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wasnt ga ga over this palete like I thought I would be. I have been eyeing the naked palete for the longest time, but didnt want to spend the $$ so thought this would be a great substitution. I'd say I give it a 8-10. Thats a big deal when you have been expecting a 10++! Its a great everyday palette, which I was looking for BUT I wish the sparkles on the white/opaque colors would be less glittery (was really hoping for a pretty champagne highlighter color below the brows & in the tear ducts). I really do love the darker shades, they rock for a brown/bronzy smokey eye 4 sure ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rugby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is for the nude palette. I found the colors sparkly yet wearable. It has a nice range of colors that can flatter many skin tones. I find my self using this palette more and more. You can definitely use this for day or night. One concern is that shadows can create fallout inside the pallets, however the shadow does wear well with a nice primer. I feel this is a nice value for the money. I have bought this palette for a friend as well..would re buy if I use this palette up.