October 22, 2014 | 1811 users online

Blush - Sephora - Colorful Blush - Healthy Rose 09

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by michellensw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a fair-to-medium skin tone and it has been really difficult for me to find a blush that suits my skin tone. One day I decided to pop in over to Sephora in Singapore and I was looking at the range of blush and just decided to try on the Healthy Rose blush.
I was skeptical while applying it on (because everytime I do that in different makeup stores I would always be disappointed on how it would look on me after). After a few swipes, I actually like the very natural-peachy-pink look that it had on me. I swiped on my other cheek to balance it out and I fell in love with it straight away. It contours my face while giving my cheeks a healthy glow.
My husband noticed the rosey glow right away and he loves it as well. He says it makes me look livelier with a healthy rosey look.

This blush is matte so it will not give any greasy/oily look to your skin.
I would DEFINITELY buy this again, and it's not very expensive compared to other brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Guinnessgirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was obsessed with this blush when I first bought it in early spring, and also bought L'Oreal Tropical Coral lipstick to go with (very similar tone -- they look great together). The pan color looks like the most beautiful orange-y pink. I wore it every day and deviated from my normal cool-toned makeup into peaches and warmer tones, which isn't "required" but does look good with this blush.

I've since moved on and am now digging some cream blushes due to longer lasting power. I'll still use this over NYX hibiscus stick blush, still love it, although as I've dug deeper in the pan it looks more "rose" than "coral." It's really a neutral (but vibrant) pink.

It's a great overall blush and a fun change from standard cool or warm colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:04:00 AM More reviews by Mangotrees

Love this blush; great, healthy glow--- very bright and coral-pink, yet very natural. Reasonable price. Pretty long lasting; stayed put on my skin for about 6 hours. No complaints!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by mbeaute

VERY PIGMENTED. love this. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by juliarose815

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It is so light and it goes great on my cheeks. This is the first blush I have ever gotten and it is also the best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had been eyeing these for a while. I wanted a new matte blush so I decided to get Healthy Rose, which is described as a Matte Warm Rose. The size is 0.11 oz ~ the disc is a bit smaller than I was expecting for some reason. The color is VERY bright in the pan. It reminds me of Bobbi Brown's Pink Coral without the shimmer. It is a beautiful pink with a significant amount of warmth - not plain pink, not coral...somewhere in between. It reminds me of the color my cheeks get when I have been out in the cold too long. It is pretty pigmented, not as much as others but very good. It does give a sexy, matte, healthy flush to my NW30 skin tone. Lasted about 4 hours until I had to reapply. Not super easy to OD on this - but of course you can apply too much and look like a clown. It's a gorgeous color and I probably would buy again, but I am interested in trying other colors first. But definitely glad I bought it!